Vaser Lipo Dubai : Vaser Liposuction Specialist in Dubai
Vaser Lipo Dubai : Liposuction surgery in Dubai : Best lipo clinic in Dubai, fat reduction surgery, fat removal & body contouring Dubai at best price and low cost. Best liposuction surgeon in Dubai & best Lipo clinic in Dubai. Fat reduction and skin tightening in Dubai UAE.
Vaser Lipo in Dubai
VASER Liposuction Dubai : Fat Reduction and Skin Tightening in Dubai – At Vaser Lipo Dubai, will carry out your VASER Liposuction procedure. Vaser Lipo Dubai is one of the leading VASER Lipo clinic in Dubai. We invites all prospective patients to make a consultation appointment to discuss their suitability for VASER Lipo treatment. VASER Liposuction uses targeted ultrasound technology designed to selectively remove fat and help reshape your body.
The VASER procedure is powerful enough to tackle larger areas of fat, for example on the tummy, flanks or thighs. Additionally, VASER is also precise enough to work in delicate areas like the neck.
Whether you’d like to lose a few pounds in traditional areas — your waist, thighs and bottom — or finely sculpt your arms, neck or chest, VASER Lipo gives you the skin tightening and fat reduction results you want.
Using a technique called LipoSelection®, VASER Lipo targets specific areas of the body. Ultrasonic waves break up and separate fat cells for removal, while leaving vital tissues unharmed.
VASER Lipo is so precise and gentle that patients typically report dramatic reshaping with little downtime. Physicians like VASER Lipo because it gives them the precision to produce more predictable skin tightening and fat reduction results — whereas traditional liposuction can result in lumpy or uneven areas.
Why VASERLipo? Unlike traditional liposuction, VASER Lipo results in less trauma and fast recovery.
- With VASER Lipo, you can expect:
- Realistic curves and definition, even for hard-to-fix spots
- Easy removal of large quantities of fat
- Precise sculpting of delicate areas of the body
- Minimally invasive and delivered in a comfortable setting
- Fast recovery times
- Smooth, skin tightening results
What is vaser liposuction?
Vaser liposuction is a procedure which is used to change the contours and shape of the body by removing persistent fat deposits. Vaser stands for Vibration Amplification of Sound Energy at Resonance. It is a specialised ultrasound technology used to break down fat cells by sending out ultrasonic frequency waves.
Once the fat cells have been broken down, the cosmetic surgeon is able to remove excess fat through a suction process (the liposuction part of the procedure). The ultrasound technology used during a vaser liposuction procedure comes with certain benefits, compared to traditional liposuction procedures.
Vaser liposuction is a purely cosmetic procedure, it does not remove the visceral fat which is wrapped around your body organs and increases your risk for various diseases including heart disease, diabetes and cancer.
Who is a suitable candidate for vaser liposuction?
- Vaser liposuction is a procedure that is suitable for both men and women.
- They must already be their target weight and have a healthy lifestyle. If they don’t maintain a healthy lifestyle after their liposuction procedure, they will not get the desired results. Vaser liposuction will not help you lose weight or keep it off.
- They must be prepared to continue a healthy lifestyle via diet and exercise post the procedure.
- They have comparatively durable skin tone and be in good health.
- Suitable for those that would like to:
- lose a few inches around their thighs, waist, hips or waist
- tighten loose skin following natural weight loss
- add some definition without weight loss.
Who should not have vaser liposuction?
- If the individual is not healthy, they may be at greater risks for vaser liposuction complications compared to a healthy person. For example, there is a higher risk of surgical complications if they have a previous medical history of cardiac arrhythmias, immunodeficiency disorders, excessive bleeding, seizure disorders or a substantial history of or pulmonary emboli (blood clots of the lungs) or deep vein thrombosis (blood clots of the legs).
- Taking certain medications may increase the risk of bleeding such as non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs), aspirin, or anticoagulants such as Coumadin (warfarin). In these situations, vaser liposuction is not a safe option.
- Taking medications that impede the metabolism of lidocaine, the local anaesthetic used in this procedure, also increases risks unless the individual can stop use of this medication at least two weeks prior to surgery.
- Vaser liposuction is not a proven solution for obesity. The patient will be disappointed if they expect vaser liposuction to be an effective means of removing a large amount of weight permanently.
- Those that do not have good skin elasticity are not suitable candidates for this surgery. However, some patients with poor skin elasticity are happy with the results even with the slightly wrinkled look of the skin.
- Pregnant or breastfeeding women cannot have the surgery.
What body areas can be treated with VASER Lipo?
We have experienced great success VASER Liposuction in all of the following areas: abdomen, thighs, knees, buttocks, hips, back, arms, male breasts, love handles, chin, neck areas and just about any other body part you need treated.
What happens before the vaser liposuction procedure?
Think carefully about whether you want to have this procedure and talk about it with friends and family. If you decide you want to go ahead, then search for an experienced surgeon, check their credentials and schedule a consultation with them. It is not a commitment for surgery, and gives the patient an opportunity to get advice and ask questions.
Be prepared for the financial commitment. Generally, the cost of this surgery alone is around $7,000 and there are no rebates available from Medicare or private health insurance. There will be additional costs such as medications, massage plus the recovery time off of work. Be aware that surgery overseas may be dangerous and end up costing you a lot more in the long run.
On the day of your appointment, be prepared with any questions or concerns. Talk about where you want to have vaser liposuction, what you would like to achieve, how the procedure is performed, how to look after yourself afterwards and the risks involved. Take a list of medications you are taking and your medical history and ask if you are a suitable candidate.
What happens during the vaser liposuction procedure?
Vaser liposuction may be carried out under general anaesthetic or conscious sedation, which is safer than general anaesthetic in most cases. The use of a suction process to remove the fat means that patients can expect some side effects after the procedure.
The best candidates for this procedure will have great skin tone and solid muscle bulk that may be felt when toning.
What happens after the vaser liposuction procedure?
For most patients, the skin tends to tighten shortly after the procedure. Therefore, patients can expect to see some results over a short period of time, generally after 6 weeks. However, it’s important to remember that the best results can be seen several months after the procedure, because the body needs a significant amount of time to heal. In some cases it may take up to 6 months, and results can differ.
You can expect reasonable pain and discomfort, typically requiring 4-7 days off work. You will also need to wear a compression garment for 6 weeks.
The follow-up care will also require systematic lymphatic drainage massage within the first 2 weeks.
How does vaser liposuction compare to traditional liposuction procedures?
One of the major benefits of vaser liposuction compared to traditional liposuction methods, is the minimal amount of damage to surrounding tissues. Vaser liposuction uses a smaller incision and soundwaves to liquefy the fat before it is removed from the body. Liquefying the fat has the potential to increase the accuracy of the procedure and make the fat easier to remove. In addition to that, it could also minimise the damage inflicted upon surrounding tissues.
Fat cells removed during a vaser liposuction are specifically targeted which allows the surgeon to provide the patient with a smoother and a more sculpted end result. During the procedure, the surgeon is able to highlight and define certain muscles, which give the patient a more noticeable result. The procedure can also tighten the skin and target cellulite, since a combination of ultrasound and laser techniques can be implemented during the procedure.
How much fat can be taken with VASER lipo?
There are limits to how much fatty tissue can be safely taken from the body within one VASER Lipo session. This depends on your general health, weight and your body fat percentage. There is also a limit as to how much local anaesthetic ( Lidocaine) can safely be uses in a single treatment session. Lidocaine toxicity is a serious complication and needs to be taken very seriously.
We normally advise no more than about 3.5-4 litres or 4-5% of your body weight removed during one session. If more fat needs to be removed or the treatment is limited by a maximum lidocaine dosage another VASER Lipo treatment can be performed 1-6 weeks later. Excessive and overly aggressive removal of fat can be dangerous to your health and lead to seromas, burns, contour irregularities and abnormal looking results that are near impossible to correct.
Treatments require experience and an understanding of the body’s response to such treatments so if necessary, we believe it is better to have a touch up treatment to optimise your results, rather then risk serious health consequences or permanent deformities due to excessive or overly aggressive liposuction.
VASER Liposuction is not intended as a weight loss solution. The goal is to create a slimmer silhouette. You may not notice a significant amount of weight loss, but you should be pleased with your slimmer new shape.
What are the risks of vaser liposuction?
While vaser techniques have some benefits over older procedures, they are forms of surgery that come with risks. These risks include unsatisfactory results from the procedure and risks to your health. It’s important to consider these and weigh them up against the benefits you expect, when making a decision about whether or not vaser is right for you.
Unsatisfactory results are those you are not happy with. It’s important to remember that you’re unlikely to get good results if you do not maintain a healthy lifestyle. And there is a risk that the changes the surgeon makes to your body will not be the changes you wanted. Mistakes do happen and they’re more likely if the surgeon is inexperienced or minimally qualified.
There are also health risks to consider which can be very serious. For example, there is a risk of infection, serious bleeding or swelling after the surgery. Be sure to discuss the full range of possible risks before you make a decision to undergo vaser liposuction.
What about other types of liposuction?
There are many types of liposuction treatments using various devices, these include traditional liposuction, laser liposuction, MPX laser, body jet liposuction and others. As yet there is no robust clinical evidence to suggest one is better or safer then another and most modern forms of liposuction are generally considered equally safe and effective when performed by an expert surgeon/doctor on properly selected patients.
RealSelf, a well known community driven website for cosmetic medical and surgical treatments has Vaser liposuction ( March 2019) as one the highest rated types of liposuction with 90% of clients saying it was ‘worth it’, this is closely followed by MPX smartlipo (89%), traditional liposuction (88%), laser liposuction (85%) and body jet at 57% . Dr Comins favours the vaser device but you should always keep in mind that its really the skill and experience of the operator and the aftercare that determine the results.
Vaser lipo should not be confused with Vaser Mid or Hi def. Vaser Hi Def is a technique not a tool. This type of procedure is much more meticulous and requires skill, expertise and specialised training and. Not everyone that does Vaser
How many treatments will I need?
The Vaser liposuction treatment is usually performed over one session with an additional touch up treatment to maximise results after around six months if required. Touch up treatments are usually small and reasonably quick procedures designed to make sure your results are the best that can be achieved. If multiple areas are to be treated then you may need to have your treatment split over 2 sessions 1-6 weeks apart.
What about future weight gain/migration?
Following your VASER Lipo procedure you will lose weight as a certain amount of fat is removed. Unless you experience weight gain of more than 5% of you body weight or unless you are prone to putting on weight in another specific area, any new weight you gain will tend to be proportionately distributed over your entire body.
For example if you are prone to put weight on both the abdomen and outer thighs and only have the abdomen treated with VASER Lipo, you may notice change to the outer thighs if you gain weight.
What about saggy or loose skin after my VASER Liposuction treatment?
During your consultation you will be thoroughly assessed by Dr Comins. As part of the examination he will assess your skin. Generally speaking, excessive overhang, excessive stretch marks or severe skin laxity may mean you are unsuitable for VASER Lipo.
Dr Comins may recommend a ‘tummy tuck’ or another surgical options as the treatment of choice for you. However VASER Lipo can lead to some skin retraction and tightening. This is why some clients, who may not have been suitable for traditional Liposuction because of skin issues, may suit VASER Lipo.
Clients with mild to moderate skin laxity Dr Comins may suggest a course of INTRAcel or Velasahpe 3 after the VASER Lipo Treatment, if the VASER Lipo treatment does not lead to satisfactory skin retraction.
Liposuction in Dubai
Liposuction in Dubai : Liposuction Surgery in Dubai : Best Liposuction Clinic in Dubai : Excess Fat Reduction Surgery By Trusted Plastic Surgeons in Dubai
Liposuction in Dubai : Liposuction Surgery Dubai : What is Liposuction? Liposuction, also called lipoplasty, liposculpture suction, lipectomy, or lipo, is a type of cosmetic surgery that breaks up and “sucks” fat from the body. Liposuction is a surgical procedure that uses a suction technique done primarily to improve the body contours and proportion by removing excess fat deposits between the skin and muscle. The focus areas usually involve tummy, hips, thighs and arms which are often resistant to diet and exercise. Liposuction also shapes or contours these areas.
The following body areas are commonly targeted for liposuction treatment in Dubai : abdomen, back, buttock, chest, inner knees, hips, flanks (love handles), neckline and the area under the chin, thighs, both “saddlebags,” or outer thighs, and inner thighs and upper arms
Liposuction works best for people with good skin tone and elasticity, where the skin molds itself into new contours. People whose skin lacks elasticity may end up with loose-looking skin in areas where the procedure was done.
Who is the right candidate for a Liposuction?
Patients with the following conditions are considered to be suitable for this procedure:
- Area with excess fat resistant to “diet and exercise”
- Adults within 30% of their ideal weight who have firm, elastic skin and good muscle tone
- Healthy individuals, without any life-threatening illness or medical conditions that can impair healing
- Individuals with a positive outlook and specific goals in mind for body contouring
- Liposuction is equally effective for both men and women
Who are wrong candidates for Liposuction?
- Women who are pregnant or nursing
- Individuals with health problems that could interfere with their healing
- People who are taking blood-thinning medications, unless they are able to discontinue use of these medications in the weeks leading up to and following surgery
- People who are allergic to lidocaine, which is used in the procedure
What are Benefits of Liposuction
- Liposuction is normally done for cosmetic purposes, but it is sometimes used to treat certain conditions like,
- Lymphedema: A chronic, or long-term, condition in which excess fluid known as lymph collects in tissues, causing edema, or swelling. The edema commonly occurs in the arms or legs. Liposuction is sometimes used to reduce swelling, discomfort, and pain.
- Gynecomastia: Sometimes fat accumulates under a man’s breasts.
- Lipodystrophy syndrome: Fat accumulates in one part of the body and is lost in another. Liposuction can improve the patient’s appearance by providing a more natural looking body fat distribution.
- Extreme weight loss after obesity: A person with morbid obesity who loses at least 40 percent of their BMI may need treatment to remove excess skin and other abnormalities.
- Lipomas: These are benign, fatty tumors.
What are the Liposuction risks involved?
Fortunately, significant complications from liposuction surgery are infrequent. Liposuction surgery is one of the two most common procedures performed by plastic surgeons.
The subject of risks and potential complications of surgery is best discussed on a personal basis between you and your plastic surgeon. Some of the potential complications that may be discussed with you include bleeding, infection, changes in sensation, scarring, allergic reactions, damage to underlying structures, need for revisions, unsatisfactory results possibly necessitating additional procedures and medical risks.
Other risks more specific to liposuction may include indentations and irregularities. You can help minimise certain risks by following the advice and instructions of your plastic surgeon, both before and after your liposuction surgery.
Because liposuction is tailored to meet each person’s individual needs, the exact cost of liposuction can vary significantly from patient to patient. When determining the cost of treatment, there are a number of considerations to take into account. These include:
- The treatment area – Typically, larger areas such as the abdomen or back will cost more than smaller areas. However, costs can also be higher if a patient wishes to treat a particularly difficult area, such as the chin or cheeks.
- Multiple treatment areas – Liposuction costs will be higher if a patient wants to enhance several parts of his or her body.
- Body type – Because the final price is partially determined by the amount of fat removed, the treatment may cost more for larger patients.
- The procedure used – Advanced methods such as ultrasound or laser assisted liposuction typically costs more than traditional procedures.
- The doctor – A highly experienced doctor with a reputation for excellence may charge more than a less knowledgeable or respected doctor.
- The geographic area – Like most things, liposuction costs will vary depending on where a patient lives. It may cost more in a major metropolitan area than in a smaller town.
Recovery from liposuction surgery
The first few days after surgery, you should rest quietly. Slight movement within the house will be permitted as early as 2 days. Patient will be wearing a garment and one should contact doctor in case of tight garment, pain fever,
During the first 48 hours following surgery, patients experience varying degrees of swelling and bruising.
The swelling persists longer. Bruising typically disappears within seven to ten days. Stitches are usually removed within a week of surgery.
Straining, bending over and lifting should be avoided during the early postoperative period. In many instances, you will be able to resume most of your normal activities within ten days or less.
Are you looking for:
- Best Liposuction Surgeon in Dubai UAE?
- Best Hospital or Clinic for Liposuction in Dubai?
- Second opinion from Expert surgeon for Liposuction surgery in Dubai UAE?
- Liposuction cost in Dubai?
- Liposuction Dubai Price?
- Liposuction confidentiality?
- Liposuction procedure in Dubai?
- Safe and Secure Cosmetic Surgeons?
- Liposuction success rate?
Contact us now and get all required information
Liposuction in Dubai : Liposuction Surgery in Dubai : Best Liposuction Clinic in Dubai : Excess Fat Reduction Surgery By Trusted Plastic Surgeons in Dubai UAE. Liposuction in Dubai cost, liposuction in dubai deals, liposuction in dubai price, liposuction reviews, liposuction procedure cost in dubai, arm liposuction cost in dubai, how much does liposuction cost in dubai, best liposuction clinic in dubai, laser liposuction cost in Dubai UAE.