Liposuction in Dubai – Super Wet Liposuction Surgery in Dubai
Liposuction in Dubai : Liposuction surgery in Dubai : best lipo clinic in Dubai, fat reduction surgery, fat removal & body contouring Dubai at best price and low cost. Best liposuction surgeon in Dubai & best Lipo clinic in Dubai UAE. The super wet technique is similar to that of the tumescent method in that fluid is injected into the areas where fat will be removed. However, the super wet technique uses less fluid and generally the amount of fluid that is introduced is the same as the amount of fat which will be removed. The super wet technique generally requires general anesthesia and takes over an hour to perform.
Super Wet Liposuction Dubai
Liposuction in Dubai can achieve natural-looking body contouring results that harmonize with your physique. Many patients struggle to eliminate stubborn fat from certain areas of the body. Excess layers of fat can cover up curves and definition. Despite the best dieting and exercise solutions, these stubborn fat deposits may remain.
For patients looking to reduce fat pockets and sculpt problem areas with precision, super wet liposuction may be an ideal option. The super wet technique uses a specialized solution to cut down on the length of your liposuction procedure, as well as limit any bruising or swelling that may occur.
This advanced liposuction option is ideal for patients looking to achieve long-lasting fat reduction results. Super wet lipo can be utilized for large-volume fat reduction and precise fat removal procedures to target a variety of areas, including the buttocks, thighs, abdomen, breasts, neck, and more.
Super Wet Liposuction Benefits
- Minimizes bruising & swelling
- Specialized solution to reduce procedure time & patient recovery
- Can treat large areas of fat, as well as smaller fat deposits
- Can be combined with other body contouring & facial rejuvenation procedures
How Does Super Wet Liposuction Work?
The super wet liposuction technique uses a special solution to reduce discomfort during your procedure. This solution is injected into the target area and provides a firming effect so fat can be easily and safely suctioned from the body. Small incisions are made in the skin to insert thin cannulas which gently suction fat cells. These minimally invasive incisions can reduce the amount of patient recovery, as smaller incisions result in less scarring and bruising. Once fat is removed, patients will see a noticeable increase in body shape and definition over time.
How Is Super Wet Liposuction Different From Tumescent Liposuction?
Both super wet liposuction and tumescent liposuction uses a specialized solution to prepare the target area(s) before suctioning fat. However, super wet lipo uses approximately half the amount of the solution used during tumescent lipo. By utilizing a smaller amount of solution, super wet liposuction can reduce the length of your liposuction procedure. Our doctors in Dubai will help you decide whether super wet liposuction or tumescent liposuction is ideal for your procedure goals.
Can Super Wet Liposuction Be Used Alongside Other Procedures?
Yes. Super wet liposuction can be used alongside other lipo procedures to provide optimal results, including VASER® LipoSelection, SmartLipo®, SculpSure™, power assisted liposuction, and tumescent liposuction. Additionally, super wet lipo can complement other facial rejuvenation and body contouring techniques. Our doctors in Dubai will discuss which procedures may best enhance your super wet liposuction results.
Am I An Ideal Candidate For Super Wet Liposuction Treatment?
Super wet liposuction is designed to enhance contours for slimmer-looking definition. Patients should not consider super wet lipo to be a substitute for weight loss methods. Instead, the super wet technique can enhance weight loss results by trimming deposits of fat from troublesome areas of the body to create natural-looking curves.
Those looking to reduce fat from smaller areas, including the chin, knees, and inner thighs, can also benefit from the super wet technique. Patients considering super wet liposuction should be relatively close to their ideal body weight. Our doctors in Dubai will discuss if super wet lipo is right for you during your consultation for liposuction at our plastic surgery clinic in Dubai.
What Type Of Anesthesia Is Involved During My Super Wet Liposuction Procedure?
Super wet liposuction requires the use of either local, twilight, or general anesthesia, depending on the specifics of your procedure. Our doctors in Dubai will discuss which type of anesthesia is right for you during your liposuction consultation at our New York office.
What Can I Expect After Undergoing Super Wet Liposuction in Dubai?
Super wet liposuction recovery varies according to the needs and specifics of each individual patient. Mild swelling and bruising are common in the weeks following your super wet lipo treatment. These effects should subside in the subsequent weeks following your procedure. Many patients return to work within one week of undergoing super wet liposuction. Additional healing time may be required before resuming certain physical activities, such as exercise.
What Kind Of Super Wet Liposuction Results Can I Expect?
Super wet liposuction can produce long-lasting results for patients. Our lipo doctors can precisely suction fat cells to reduce unsightly bulging around the body for smooth-looking contours. Patients can achieve natural-looking results that complement the entire body with super wet lipo. Additionally, super wet liposuction results can be further enhanced and maintained through consistent dieting and exercising, as these lifestyle choices can reduce the probability of additional fat build ups occurring.
How Can I Maximize My Super Wet Liposuction Results?
In order to maximize your super wet liposuction results, it is important to follow all pre and post-operative instructions provided by Our doctors in Dubai.
Certain products and supplements should be avoided in the weeks prior to your super wet procedure, unless medically necessary. By doing so, patients minimize their risk of bruising and swelling. Blood-thinners and medications that contain ibuprofen or aspirin should be avoided. Patients should also refrain from taking multivitamins and herbal supplements.
Patients may be recommended to wear a compression garment after undergoing super wet liposuction. This garment assists your recovery in the weeks following your procedure by reducing swelling and improving skin tightening. Patients can wear their compression garment while going about their day-to-day routine. Additionally, lymphatic massage may be recommended to promote healing and enhance the appearance of skin around the treatment area. Lymphatic massage can improve your body’s immunity after liposuction, enhance your circulation, and result in smooth, glowing skin.
Certain medications may be recommended to alleviate pain or discomfort post-procedure. For more details regarding our liposuction aftercare suggestions, click here.
Liposuction in Dubai
Liposuction in Dubai : Liposuction Surgery in Dubai : Best Liposuction Clinic in Dubai : Excess Fat Reduction Surgery By Trusted Plastic Surgeons in Dubai
Liposuction in Dubai : Liposuction Surgery Dubai : What is Liposuction? Liposuction, also called lipoplasty, liposculpture suction, lipectomy, or lipo, is a type of cosmetic surgery that breaks up and “sucks” fat from the body. Liposuction is a surgical procedure that uses a suction technique done primarily to improve the body contours and proportion by removing excess fat deposits between the skin and muscle. The focus areas usually involve tummy, hips, thighs and arms which are often resistant to diet and exercise. Liposuction also shapes or contours these areas.
The following body areas are commonly targeted for liposuction treatment in Dubai : abdomen, back, buttock, chest, inner knees, hips, flanks (love handles), neckline and the area under the chin, thighs, both “saddlebags,” or outer thighs, and inner thighs and upper arms
Liposuction works best for people with good skin tone and elasticity, where the skin molds itself into new contours. People whose skin lacks elasticity may end up with loose-looking skin in areas where the procedure was done.
Who is the right candidate for a Liposuction?
Patients with the following conditions are considered to be suitable for this procedure:
- Area with excess fat resistant to “diet and exercise”
- Adults within 30% of their ideal weight who have firm, elastic skin and good muscle tone
- Healthy individuals, without any life-threatening illness or medical conditions that can impair healing
- Individuals with a positive outlook and specific goals in mind for body contouring
- Liposuction is equally effective for both men and women
Who are wrong candidates for Liposuction?
- Women who are pregnant or nursing
- Individuals with health problems that could interfere with their healing
- People who are taking blood-thinning medications, unless they are able to discontinue use of these medications in the weeks leading up to and following surgery
- People who are allergic to lidocaine, which is used in the procedure
What are Benefits of Liposuction
- Liposuction is normally done for cosmetic purposes, but it is sometimes used to treat certain conditions like,
- Lymphedema: A chronic, or long-term, condition in which excess fluid known as lymph collects in tissues, causing edema, or swelling. The edema commonly occurs in the arms or legs. Liposuction is sometimes used to reduce swelling, discomfort, and pain.
- Gynecomastia: Sometimes fat accumulates under a man’s breasts.
- Lipodystrophy syndrome: Fat accumulates in one part of the body and is lost in another. Liposuction can improve the patient’s appearance by providing a more natural looking body fat distribution.
- Extreme weight loss after obesity: A person with morbid obesity who loses at least 40 percent of their BMI may need treatment to remove excess skin and other abnormalities.
- Lipomas: These are benign, fatty tumors.
What are the Liposuction risks involved?
Fortunately, significant complications from liposuction surgery are infrequent. Liposuction surgery is one of the two most common procedures performed by plastic surgeons.
The subject of risks and potential complications of surgery is best discussed on a personal basis between you and your plastic surgeon. Some of the potential complications that may be discussed with you include bleeding, infection, changes in sensation, scarring, allergic reactions, damage to underlying structures, need for revisions, unsatisfactory results possibly necessitating additional procedures and medical risks.
Other risks more specific to liposuction may include indentations and irregularities. You can help minimise certain risks by following the advice and instructions of your plastic surgeon, both before and after your liposuction surgery.
Because liposuction is tailored to meet each person’s individual needs, the exact cost of liposuction can vary significantly from patient to patient. When determining the cost of treatment, there are a number of considerations to take into account. These include:
- The treatment area – Typically, larger areas such as the abdomen or back will cost more than smaller areas. However, costs can also be higher if a patient wishes to treat a particularly difficult area, such as the chin or cheeks.
- Multiple treatment areas – Liposuction costs will be higher if a patient wants to enhance several parts of his or her body.
- Body type – Because the final price is partially determined by the amount of fat removed, the treatment may cost more for larger patients.
- The procedure used – Advanced methods such as ultrasound or laser assisted liposuction typically costs more than traditional procedures.
- The doctor – A highly experienced doctor with a reputation for excellence may charge more than a less knowledgeable or respected doctor.
- The geographic area – Like most things, liposuction costs will vary depending on where a patient lives. It may cost more in a major metropolitan area than in a smaller town.
Recovery from liposuction surgery
The first few days after surgery, you should rest quietly. Slight movement within the house will be permitted as early as 2 days. Patient will be wearing a garment and one should contact doctor in case of tight garment, pain fever,
During the first 48 hours following surgery, patients experience varying degrees of swelling and bruising.
The swelling persists longer. Bruising typically disappears within seven to ten days. Stitches are usually removed within a week of surgery.
Straining, bending over and lifting should be avoided during the early postoperative period. In many instances, you will be able to resume most of your normal activities within ten days or less.
Are you looking for:
- Best Liposuction Surgeon in Dubai UAE?
- Best Hospital or Clinic for Liposuction in Dubai?
- Second opinion from Expert surgeon for Liposuction surgery in Dubai UAE?
- Liposuction cost in Dubai?
- Liposuction Dubai Price?
- Liposuction confidentiality?
- Liposuction procedure in Dubai?
- Safe and Secure Cosmetic Surgeons?
- Liposuction success rate?
Contact us now and get all required information
Liposuction in Dubai : Liposuction Surgery in Dubai : Best Liposuction Clinic in Dubai : Excess Fat Reduction Surgery By Trusted Plastic Surgeons in Dubai UAE. Liposuction in Dubai cost, liposuction in dubai deals, liposuction in dubai price, liposuction reviews, liposuction procedure cost in dubai, arm liposuction cost in dubai, how much does liposuction cost in dubai, best liposuction clinic in dubai, laser liposuction cost in Dubai UAE.