Liposuction in Dubai – Power Assisted Liposuction Surgery in Dubai
Liposuction in Dubai : Liposuction surgery in Dubai : best lipo clinic in Dubai, fat reduction surgery, fat removal & body contouring Dubai at best price and low cost. Best liposuction surgeon in Dubai & best Lipo clinic in Dubai UAE. Power-Assisted Liposuction PAL is a new and important technology invented by MicroAire for body sculpting. Research has shown that it is a more effective and safer way to eliminate unwanted deposits of fat that are resistant to dieting and exercise. Because liposuction is the most commonly performed plastic surgery procedure, this technology has important implications to the patient.
The MicroAire Power Assisted Lipoplasty Device uses a 2-mm reciprocating movement at 4000 cycles per minute to facilitate the movement of the cannula in tissue. This vibration loosens the fat cells so that they may be suctioned away gently with less trauma to the surrounding tissues.
PAL® is performed using the tumescent technique. This involves infusing large volumes of saline, local anesthesia and adrenaline. This maximizes the effectiveness of the fat removal and patient comfort, and it helps to minimize bruising. Power-Assisted Liposuction has several important advantages over the older techniques of Ultrasound-Assisted Liposuction (UAL) and Suction-Assisted Liposuction (SAL). Some advantages of Power-Assisted Liposuction include:
- Improved safety
- Shorter procedure time
- Less bruising and swelling
- Faster recovery
- Less discomfort
- Smaller incisions
- Greater precision for a smoother contour
- No heat means no risk of burning
Power Assisted Liposuction Dubai
Liposuction in Dubai : Liposuction surgery in Dubai : best lipo clinic in Dubai, fat reduction surgery, fat removal & body contouring Dubai at best price and low cost. Best liposuction surgeon in Dubai & best Lipo clinic in Dubai UAE. Liposuction in Dubai can efficiently remove fat from multiple areas of the body. Past liposuction procedures involved substantial bruising, pain, and long recovery times for patients looking to reduce the appearance of fat deposits, due to larger incisions and less-advanced cannulas.
Power assisted liposuction (PAL) is an advanced liposuction technique that uses innovative technology to remove fat quickly and with less trauma than previous lipo options, thanks to a specialized oscillating cannula.
This cannula uses rapid vibrations to break up fat cells for precise and effective suctioning. As a result, power assisted lipo can break apart dense collections of fat cells to achieve large-volume fat reduction in a shorter period of time than other liposuction procedures. The power assisted lipo cannula can also target smaller areas of the body, providing detailed body sculpting results to shape troublesome areas. Power assisted liposuction can result in quicker procedure length.
Power Assisted Liposuction Benefits
- Can effectively remove fat from large areas
- Oscillating cannula uses rapid vibrations to break apart fat cells
- Can perform precise fat removal with less swelling and bruising
- Can complement other body contouring and facial rejuvenation procedures
Power Assisted Liposuction Target Areas
- Upper Arms
How Does Power Assisted Liposuction Work?
Power assisted liposuction uses an oscillating cannula powered by a specialized electrical device. This cannula moves through fat with power, producing vibrations that allow for more effective fat removal. As the cannula breaks up fat cells at high speed, these cells become easier to suction from the body. Power assisted lipo is especially useful when targeting areas of dense tissue, including the back and chest, as the power generated from the oscillating cannula can efficiently break down clusters of fat cells. These cells are then gently suctioned from the body for long-lasting fat reduction results. Once removed, fat cells cannot re-enter the body. However, patients should maintain a healthy lifestyle for optimal results.
Can Power Assisted Liposuction Be Used Alongside Other Procedures?
Yes. Power assisted liposuction can be used alongside other liposuction procedures to provide optimal results, including VASER® LipoSelection, SmartLipo®, SculpSure™, tumescent liposuction, and super wet liposuction. Additionally, power assisted lipo can complement other facial rejuvenation and body contouring techniques. Our doctors in Dubai will discuss with you which procedures may best enhance your power assisted liposuction results.
Am I An Ideal Candidate For Power Assisted Liposuction Treatment?
Power assisted liposuction is not meant to be a weight loss technique. Patients should be relatively close to their normal body weight when considering power assisted liposuction. Those looking to add natural-looking definition to their physique and improve contours are candidates for power assisted lipo.
Moreover, if you are struggling to lose troublesome layers of fat despite dieting and exercise, power assisted liposuction may be an ideal procedure for you. Our doctors will discuss whether power assisted liposuction is right for you during your consultation at our plastic surgery clinic in Dubai.
What Type of Anesthesia Is Involved During My Power Assisted Liposuction Procedure?
Patients require either local, twilight, or general anesthesia, depending on the specifics of your power assisted liposuction procedure. Our doctors will discuss which form of anesthesia is ideal for your power assisted lipo treatment during your consultation at our plastic surgery clinic in Dubai.
What Can I Expect After Undergoing Power Assisted Liposuction in Dubai?
Power assisted liposuction recovery will vary, depending on your individual procedure. However, patients usually experience mild swelling and bruising in the weeks following power assisted lipo. These effects will typically subside after a few weeks of treatment. Patients usually return to work within one week of undergoing power assisted liposuction, depending on the area(s) being treated. Additional recovery time may be necessary to return to certain daily activities, including exercise.
What Kind of Power Assisted Liposuction Results Can I Expect?
Power assisted liposuction can yield substantial, long-lasting body contouring results. Undergoing liposuction in NY can remove fat from multiple areas of the body to achieve a natural-looking, firmer appearance. The power assisted liposuction machine can enhance curves and add shape to the body. Additionally, a healthy lifestyle can help maintain your power assisted lipo results. Frequent exercise and careful dieting can enhance your newfound results and reduce the chance of excess weight gain.
How Can I Maximize My Power Assisted Liposuction Results?
In order to maximize your power assisted liposuction results, it is important to follow all pre and post-operative instructions provided by our doctors.
Power Assisted Liposuction Pre-Care
Certain products and supplements should be avoided in the weeks prior to your power assisted liposuction procedure, unless medically necessary. By doing so, patients minimize their risk of bruising and swelling. Blood-thinners and medications that contain ibuprofen or aspirin should be avoided. Patients should also refrain from taking multivitamins and herbal supplements.
Power Assisted Liposuction Post-Procedure
Patients may be recommended to wear a compression garment after undergoing power assisted liposuction. This garment assists your recovery in the weeks following your procedure by reducing swelling and improving skin tightening. Patients can wear their compression garment while going about their day-to-day routine.
Additionally, lymphatic massage may be recommended to promote healing and enhance the appearance of skin around the treatment area. Lymphatic massage can improve your body’s immunity after liposuction, enhance your circulation, and result in smooth, glowing skin.
Certain medications may be recommended to alleviate pain or discomfort post-procedure. For more details regarding our liposuction aftercare suggestions, click here.
Liposuction in Dubai
Liposuction in Dubai : Liposuction Surgery in Dubai : Best Liposuction Clinic in Dubai : Excess Fat Reduction Surgery By Trusted Plastic Surgeons in Dubai
Liposuction in Dubai : Liposuction Surgery Dubai : What is Liposuction? Liposuction, also called lipoplasty, liposculpture suction, lipectomy, or lipo, is a type of cosmetic surgery that breaks up and “sucks” fat from the body. Liposuction is a surgical procedure that uses a suction technique done primarily to improve the body contours and proportion by removing excess fat deposits between the skin and muscle. The focus areas usually involve tummy, hips, thighs and arms which are often resistant to diet and exercise. Liposuction also shapes or contours these areas.
The following body areas are commonly targeted for liposuction treatment in Dubai : abdomen, back, buttock, chest, inner knees, hips, flanks (love handles), neckline and the area under the chin, thighs, both “saddlebags,” or outer thighs, and inner thighs and upper arms
Liposuction works best for people with good skin tone and elasticity, where the skin molds itself into new contours. People whose skin lacks elasticity may end up with loose-looking skin in areas where the procedure was done.
Who is the right candidate for a Liposuction?
Patients with the following conditions are considered to be suitable for this procedure:
- Area with excess fat resistant to “diet and exercise”
- Adults within 30% of their ideal weight who have firm, elastic skin and good muscle tone
- Healthy individuals, without any life-threatening illness or medical conditions that can impair healing
- Individuals with a positive outlook and specific goals in mind for body contouring
- Liposuction is equally effective for both men and women
Who are wrong candidates for Liposuction?
- Women who are pregnant or nursing
- Individuals with health problems that could interfere with their healing
- People who are taking blood-thinning medications, unless they are able to discontinue use of these medications in the weeks leading up to and following surgery
- People who are allergic to lidocaine, which is used in the procedure
What are Benefits of Liposuction
- Liposuction is normally done for cosmetic purposes, but it is sometimes used to treat certain conditions like,
- Lymphedema: A chronic, or long-term, condition in which excess fluid known as lymph collects in tissues, causing edema, or swelling. The edema commonly occurs in the arms or legs. Liposuction is sometimes used to reduce swelling, discomfort, and pain.
- Gynecomastia: Sometimes fat accumulates under a man’s breasts.
- Lipodystrophy syndrome: Fat accumulates in one part of the body and is lost in another. Liposuction can improve the patient’s appearance by providing a more natural looking body fat distribution.
- Extreme weight loss after obesity: A person with morbid obesity who loses at least 40 percent of their BMI may need treatment to remove excess skin and other abnormalities.
- Lipomas: These are benign, fatty tumors.
What are the Liposuction risks involved?
Fortunately, significant complications from liposuction surgery are infrequent. Liposuction surgery is one of the two most common procedures performed by plastic surgeons.
The subject of risks and potential complications of surgery is best discussed on a personal basis between you and your plastic surgeon. Some of the potential complications that may be discussed with you include bleeding, infection, changes in sensation, scarring, allergic reactions, damage to underlying structures, need for revisions, unsatisfactory results possibly necessitating additional procedures and medical risks.
Other risks more specific to liposuction may include indentations and irregularities. You can help minimise certain risks by following the advice and instructions of your plastic surgeon, both before and after your liposuction surgery.
Because liposuction is tailored to meet each person’s individual needs, the exact cost of liposuction can vary significantly from patient to patient. When determining the cost of treatment, there are a number of considerations to take into account. These include:
- The treatment area – Typically, larger areas such as the abdomen or back will cost more than smaller areas. However, costs can also be higher if a patient wishes to treat a particularly difficult area, such as the chin or cheeks.
- Multiple treatment areas – Liposuction costs will be higher if a patient wants to enhance several parts of his or her body.
- Body type – Because the final price is partially determined by the amount of fat removed, the treatment may cost more for larger patients.
- The procedure used – Advanced methods such as ultrasound or laser assisted liposuction typically costs more than traditional procedures.
- The doctor – A highly experienced doctor with a reputation for excellence may charge more than a less knowledgeable or respected doctor.
- The geographic area – Like most things, liposuction costs will vary depending on where a patient lives. It may cost more in a major metropolitan area than in a smaller town.
Recovery from liposuction surgery
The first few days after surgery, you should rest quietly. Slight movement within the house will be permitted as early as 2 days. Patient will be wearing a garment and one should contact doctor in case of tight garment, pain fever,
During the first 48 hours following surgery, patients experience varying degrees of swelling and bruising.
The swelling persists longer. Bruising typically disappears within seven to ten days. Stitches are usually removed within a week of surgery.
Straining, bending over and lifting should be avoided during the early postoperative period. In many instances, you will be able to resume most of your normal activities within ten days or less.
Are you looking for:
- Best Liposuction Surgeon in Dubai UAE?
- Best Hospital or Clinic for Liposuction in Dubai?
- Second opinion from Expert surgeon for Liposuction surgery in Dubai UAE?
- Liposuction cost in Dubai?
- Liposuction Dubai Price?
- Liposuction confidentiality?
- Liposuction procedure in Dubai?
- Safe and Secure Cosmetic Surgeons?
- Liposuction success rate?
Contact us now and get all required information
Liposuction in Dubai : Liposuction Surgery in Dubai : Best Liposuction Clinic in Dubai : Excess Fat Reduction Surgery By Trusted Plastic Surgeons in Dubai UAE. Liposuction in Dubai cost, liposuction in dubai deals, liposuction in dubai price, liposuction reviews, liposuction procedure cost in dubai, arm liposuction cost in dubai, how much does liposuction cost in dubai, best liposuction clinic in dubai, laser liposuction cost in Dubai UAE.