Liposuction in Dubai – Pre and Post Liposuction Surgery
Liposuction in Dubai : Liposuction surgery in Dubai : best lipo clinic in Dubai, fat reduction surgery, fat removal & body contouring Dubai at best price and low cost. The cosmetic benefit of liposuction is the potential to remove large amounts of fat in a brief period of time. For women, thighs and abdomen are the most popular areas for this procedure. For men, the abdomen and flanks are the most popular areas. The average amount of weight removed from these areas is ten pounds.
Liposuction has been refined to ensure it is painless and effective. The plastic surgeon, during this procedure, could remove the appropriate amount of fat without causing any disturbance to neighboring tissues or causing a change in the fluid balance of the patient. And, the plastic surgeon will attempt to cause the least amount of pain or discomfort possible to the patient.
Pre and Post Surgery
There is a certain protocol for the safety of the patient, which should be followed before the surgery is performed and during recovery. While preparing to undergo the procedure, smoking should be avoided at least two months prior.
In certain cases, especially if an anesthesia or sedation is being received, fasting would be necessary prior to the surgery. Requirements to be a good candidate, that are urged by plastic surgeon, include being over 18, being in good health, and having tried diet and exercise but still retain an excess of ten pounds.
After the procedure is complete, the patient will be prescribed medication to prevent swelling in the affected areas. Drinking large amounts of water is recommended to prevent dehydration.
Patients should also avoid using heating pads or ice packs in the affected areas. A study published in Dermatologic Surgery 2004, further underlined the safety of the procedure, by stating that the minor complication rate was only .57% and the major complication rate, which includes hospitalization, was the minute rate of .14%.
The Variety of Choices Available
When the modern liposuction method was first introduced in 1982 by the French surgeon Dr. Yves-Gerard Illouz, it became popular due to the low morbidity rate and reproducible methods. Progress has been rapid since the introduction of this safe surgical method.
Today, there are many different types of liposuction possible: dry, wet, super-wet, tumescent and laser- assisted. Each type is defined by the technique used. For example, in laser-assisted liposuction, laser waves are used to rupture fat cells.
Advancement gives patients a choice in terms of the surgery that is best for them.
In particular situation, however, liposuction is not the only surgery a patient would need to achieve the desired look. If the problem is both excess fat and loose skin, surgeons recommend both liposuction and skin tightening treatments such as, the abdominoplasty tummy tuck.
Liposuction Recovery Period is Determined by Pre And Post Surgery Care
Liposuction entails the elimination of adipose fat from the body and is among the most common and popular cosmetic surgical procedures. It can be performed on many regions of the body such as upper arms, cheeks, neck, buttocks, thighs and stomach. Additionally, it may be carried out on the chest, ankles, calves as well as chin. The procedure is recognized as safe, nonetheless, complications can occur occasionally. Some of the more serious difficulties could include pulmonary edema, lidocaine toxicity, anesthesia reaction and in some cases death.
Usually liposuction recovery is quick and easy and with no complications. Nevertheless there can be exceptions; and most of the exceptions arise due to negligence or even because of errors that may be avoided when adequate attention is provided in the post surgical time period. The best probability for a complication-free recovery is when the patient is younger, follows all recommendations leading up to surgical procedure, and strictly follows the surgeon’s guidelines throughout the post-operative phase.
New techniques are developed regularly, with some of them providing an improved, speedier surgery with a speedier recuperation period. Currently the super wet technique, the tumescent technique, and ultrasound technique are among the best alternatives to typical liposuction. So as to discover which one is the ideal method for you, you need to gather enough data on all the options so that you can make your decision. You need to consult at least two specialists so you can become familiar with all the pros and cons before you decide to undergo the surgery.
Best Results Can Be Expected By Healthy And Young People
Although recovery from liposuction surgery is usually fast and mostly uneventful, the most effective outcomes may be predicted in young adults due to the fact that their skin has not lost its elasticity and will recover more speedily. Also, it is important that the person undergoing the surgical procedure has good health. A person with heart, lung or liver issues is potentially at risk of complications. That is why it is vital that you notify your doctor about all health issues you have so he can be prepared for any kind of reaction or development after the liposuction procedure.
There are countless instances in which failure of a patient to supply their full health background to their surgeon has resulted in serious complications during or after the surgery and interfered with the successful recovery. It’s also very important that you go through all of the tests and and medications that are prescribed prior to the surgery, and also all post-operative guidance.
When you take care of all of these aspects, you can be assured that you are doing everything possible to minimize liposuction risks while providing yourself a good chance of a recovery that is going to be fast, simple and easy without any unexpected incidents.
Liposuction in Dubai
Liposuction in Dubai : Liposuction Surgery in Dubai : Best Liposuction Clinic in Dubai : Excess Fat Reduction Surgery By Trusted Plastic Surgeons in Dubai
Liposuction in Dubai : Liposuction Surgery Dubai : What is Liposuction? Liposuction, also called lipoplasty, liposculpture suction, lipectomy, or lipo, is a type of cosmetic surgery that breaks up and “sucks” fat from the body. Liposuction is a surgical procedure that uses a suction technique done primarily to improve the body contours and proportion by removing excess fat deposits between the skin and muscle. The focus areas usually involve tummy, hips, thighs and arms which are often resistant to diet and exercise. Liposuction also shapes or contours these areas.
The following body areas are commonly targeted for liposuction treatment in Dubai : abdomen, back, buttock, chest, inner knees, hips, flanks (love handles), neckline and the area under the chin, thighs, both “saddlebags,” or outer thighs, and inner thighs and upper arms
Liposuction works best for people with good skin tone and elasticity, where the skin molds itself into new contours. People whose skin lacks elasticity may end up with loose-looking skin in areas where the procedure was done.
Who is the right candidate for a Liposuction?
Patients with the following conditions are considered to be suitable for this procedure:
- Area with excess fat resistant to “diet and exercise”
- Adults within 30% of their ideal weight who have firm, elastic skin and good muscle tone
- Healthy individuals, without any life-threatening illness or medical conditions that can impair healing
- Individuals with a positive outlook and specific goals in mind for body contouring
- Liposuction is equally effective for both men and women
Who are wrong candidates for Liposuction?
- Women who are pregnant or nursing
- Individuals with health problems that could interfere with their healing
- People who are taking blood-thinning medications, unless they are able to discontinue use of these medications in the weeks leading up to and following surgery
- People who are allergic to lidocaine, which is used in the procedure
What are Benefits of Liposuction
- Liposuction is normally done for cosmetic purposes, but it is sometimes used to treat certain conditions like,
- Lymphedema: A chronic, or long-term, condition in which excess fluid known as lymph collects in tissues, causing edema, or swelling. The edema commonly occurs in the arms or legs. Liposuction is sometimes used to reduce swelling, discomfort, and pain.
- Gynecomastia: Sometimes fat accumulates under a man’s breasts.
- Lipodystrophy syndrome: Fat accumulates in one part of the body and is lost in another. Liposuction can improve the patient’s appearance by providing a more natural looking body fat distribution.
- Extreme weight loss after obesity: A person with morbid obesity who loses at least 40 percent of their BMI may need treatment to remove excess skin and other abnormalities.
- Lipomas: These are benign, fatty tumors.
What are the Liposuction risks involved?
Fortunately, significant complications from liposuction surgery are infrequent. Liposuction surgery is one of the two most common procedures performed by plastic surgeons.
The subject of risks and potential complications of surgery is best discussed on a personal basis between you and your plastic surgeon. Some of the potential complications that may be discussed with you include bleeding, infection, changes in sensation, scarring, allergic reactions, damage to underlying structures, need for revisions, unsatisfactory results possibly necessitating additional procedures and medical risks.
Other risks more specific to liposuction may include indentations and irregularities. You can help minimise certain risks by following the advice and instructions of your plastic surgeon, both before and after your liposuction surgery.
Because liposuction is tailored to meet each person’s individual needs, the exact cost of liposuction can vary significantly from patient to patient. When determining the cost of treatment, there are a number of considerations to take into account. These include:
- The treatment area – Typically, larger areas such as the abdomen or back will cost more than smaller areas. However, costs can also be higher if a patient wishes to treat a particularly difficult area, such as the chin or cheeks.
- Multiple treatment areas – Liposuction costs will be higher if a patient wants to enhance several parts of his or her body.
- Body type – Because the final price is partially determined by the amount of fat removed, the treatment may cost more for larger patients.
- The procedure used – Advanced methods such as ultrasound or laser assisted liposuction typically costs more than traditional procedures.
- The doctor – A highly experienced doctor with a reputation for excellence may charge more than a less knowledgeable or respected doctor.
- The geographic area – Like most things, liposuction costs will vary depending on where a patient lives. It may cost more in a major metropolitan area than in a smaller town.
Recovery from liposuction surgery
The first few days after surgery, you should rest quietly. Slight movement within the house will be permitted as early as 2 days. Patient will be wearing a garment and one should contact doctor in case of tight garment, pain fever,
During the first 48 hours following surgery, patients experience varying degrees of swelling and bruising.
The swelling persists longer. Bruising typically disappears within seven to ten days. Stitches are usually removed within a week of surgery.
Straining, bending over and lifting should be avoided during the early postoperative period. In many instances, you will be able to resume most of your normal activities within ten days or less.
Are you looking for:
- Best Liposuction Surgeon in Dubai UAE?
- Best Hospital or Clinic for Liposuction in Dubai?
- Second opinion from Expert surgeon for Liposuction surgery in Dubai UAE?
- Liposuction cost in Dubai?
- Liposuction Dubai Price?
- Liposuction confidentiality?
- Liposuction procedure in Dubai?
- Safe and Secure Cosmetic Surgeons?
- Liposuction success rate?
Contact us now and get all required information
Liposuction in Dubai : Liposuction Surgery in Dubai : Best Liposuction Clinic in Dubai : Excess Fat Reduction Surgery By Trusted Plastic Surgeons in Dubai UAE. Liposuction in Dubai cost, liposuction in dubai deals, liposuction in dubai price, liposuction reviews, liposuction procedure cost in dubai, arm liposuction cost in dubai, how much does liposuction cost in dubai, best liposuction clinic in dubai, laser liposuction cost in Dubai UAE.