Liposuction Treatment Areas : The Most Common Body Areas Where Women Want Liposuction Treatment Today
Liposuction is one of the most commonly performed cosmetic procedures performed by cosmetic surgeons these days. This is attributed to the many advancements in liposuction technology that have made it a much easier and less risky procedure than past methods. What are the areas most women want liposuction treatment? Let’s take a look.
The abdomen is often the most common area of the body that women request liposuction treatment for. It can be carried out on both the lower and upper abdominal regions.
For many people, the upper abdominal area is a well-known area of the body that’s hard to tone and flatten with diet and exercise. This is often the result of pregnancy, excessive weight gain and weight loss, and/or the aging process. The abdomen is also a common area for the body to store fat. Liposuction of the abdomen is a great way to treat love handles, pot bellies, and muffin tops.
The front of the thighs or anterior thighs are also popular areas for liposuction treatment for women as this is another stubborn area of the body from which to shed the fat. Lipo of the anterior thighs can help women achieve a more slender appearance of the upper portion of the legs.
Many women seek liposuction treatment for the outer thighs. It is very common for women to store fat in this region. The appearance of the extra fat of the outer thighs is often referred to as saddlebags. Many women simply detest the way this looks. Undergoing lipo for these areas can help women achieve a thinner appearance of the thighs that is in more proportion to the rest of their bodies.
Many women who undergo liposuction of the hips and thighs often have their inner thighs treated as well. One of the best things about the inner thighs is that they tend to heal a lot faster than other areas of the body after liposuction treatment.
Often, women complain of too much fat in the region of their buttocks, especially in the lower portion of the buttocks around the crease where the thighs start. This makes for another popular area for liposuction treatment.
Other portions of the legs, such as the ankles, can also undergo liposuction treatment. This can help those who have “cankles” contour the lower portions of their legs and thin them out.
Women often look to liposuction to treat excess fat stores in the upper arms. Weight gain and aging tends to increase the problem. This is not as common a problem among men. Even though today, more men than ever before are turning up at liposuction clinics looking for liposuction treatment, women are still in the majority of liposuction patients, and they tend to have different areas treated than men.
Liposuction Treatment Areas
Liposuction in Dubai can be performed on many areas of the body for fat reduction results. Patients looking to improve the appearance of their facial profile can opt for liposuction, as well as those seeking precise body sculpting results. Our assortment of traditional and minimally invasive lipo treatments can achieve long-lasting, natural-looking results. Below are some commonly-requested liposuction treatment areas.
FACE & NECK LIPO
Facial liposuction in Dubai can improve facial contours and promote a youthful-looking profile. Patients commonly target loose or fatty areas around the chin and lower face to enhance definition. Facial lipo can be combined with neck liposuction to produce a graceful-looking jawline by removing fat deposits and tightening lax skin below the chin. Targeting both the face and neck can ensure facial symmetry, as an aged neck can ultimately result in a worn appearance, even if your facial profile is looking youthful. As a result, many patients target both of these areas for balanced results.
UPPER ARM LIPOSUCTION
Arm liposuction in Dubai is commonly used to target excess fat and sagging skin of the upper arms. Certain factors, including aging, pregnancy, weight gain, and even substantial weight loss, can result in unsightly bulging around the triceps, also known as “bat wings.” These fat pockets contribute to an uneven appearance around the arms. Arm lipo can reduce deposits of upper arm fat while also tightening drooping skin for firmer-looking, toned arms.
Breast liposuction in Dubai can reduce and reshape the appearance of breasts. By choosing liposuction for breast reduction, patients can remove small amounts of excess fat cells from the breasts to reduce breast size. Breast lipo can be combined with breast reduction surgery to firm sagging breast skin for improved shape. Undergoing liposuction for gynecomastia can reduce the appearance of enlarged male breasts, as well.
Back liposuction in Dubai can remove fat from the upper, mid, and lower back to create a slimmer, more-contoured appearance. Fat deposits and lax skin can lead to bulges and creases around the back that are difficult to reduce with exercise or dieting alone. Lipo for back fat reduction can promote a smoother, youthful-looking back and improve skin laxity by firming skin.
ABDOMEN & FLANK LIPO
Stomach liposuction in Dubai can contour areas around the abdomen and flanks. The midsection is among the most troublesome areas for patients, as stubborn layers of fat can hide toned abdominal muscles and take away from a flat tummy. Undergoing stomach lipo can reduce the appearance of love handles, muffin tops, and bulging flanks by removing fat from these areas, while promoting skin tightening for a firmer-looking midsection.
BUTTOCKS & HIP LIPOSUCTION
Buttocks liposuction in Dubai can eliminate fat around the backside for symmetrical fat reduction results. Buildups of fat cells can result in uneven volume around the buttocks, as well as unsightly bulges. Additionally, hip liposuction can improve the appearance of fat around the hips to ensure a balanced appearance around the lower body.
THIGHS & KNEE LIPO
Thigh liposuction is ideal for treating both the inner and outer thighs. Fat deposits around these areas are difficult to reduce through diet and exercise alone. Weight gain may result in saddlebags along the sides of the thighs that can detract from a symmetrical-looking lower body. Undergoing lipo for the thighs can slim down these areas to achieve youthful-looking definition. Patients can also choose knee liposuction to reduce knee size for a proportional lower body.
ANKLES & CALVES LIPOSUCTION
Both the ankles and calves can be treated with liposuction to produce firmer-looking lower legs. Troublesome “cankles” and excess fat accumulation around the calves are extremely difficult to reduce with standard weight loss methods. Liposuction can remove small pockets of fat from these areas to promote slimmer ankles and add prominence to calf muscles.
Liposuction in Dubai
Liposuction in Dubai : Liposuction Surgery in Dubai : Best Liposuction Clinic in Dubai : Excess Fat Reduction Surgery By Trusted Plastic Surgeons in Dubai
Liposuction in Dubai : Liposuction Surgery Dubai : What is Liposuction? Liposuction, also called lipoplasty, liposculpture suction, lipectomy, or lipo, is a type of cosmetic surgery that breaks up and “sucks” fat from the body. Liposuction is a surgical procedure that uses a suction technique done primarily to improve the body contours and proportion by removing excess fat deposits between the skin and muscle. The focus areas usually involve tummy, hips, thighs and arms which are often resistant to diet and exercise. Liposuction also shapes or contours these areas.
The following body areas are commonly targeted for liposuction treatment in Dubai : abdomen, back, buttock, chest, inner knees, hips, flanks (love handles), neckline and the area under the chin, thighs, both “saddlebags,” or outer thighs, and inner thighs and upper arms
Liposuction works best for people with good skin tone and elasticity, where the skin molds itself into new contours. People whose skin lacks elasticity may end up with loose-looking skin in areas where the procedure was done.
Who is the right candidate for a Liposuction?
Patients with the following conditions are considered to be suitable for this procedure:
- Area with excess fat resistant to “diet and exercise”
- Adults within 30% of their ideal weight who have firm, elastic skin and good muscle tone
- Healthy individuals, without any life-threatening illness or medical conditions that can impair healing
- Individuals with a positive outlook and specific goals in mind for body contouring
- Liposuction is equally effective for both men and women
Who are wrong candidates for Liposuction?
- Women who are pregnant or nursing
- Individuals with health problems that could interfere with their healing
- People who are taking blood-thinning medications, unless they are able to discontinue use of these medications in the weeks leading up to and following surgery
- People who are allergic to lidocaine, which is used in the procedure
What are Benefits of Liposuction
- Liposuction is normally done for cosmetic purposes, but it is sometimes used to treat certain conditions like,
- Lymphedema: A chronic, or long-term, condition in which excess fluid known as lymph collects in tissues, causing edema, or swelling. The edema commonly occurs in the arms or legs. Liposuction is sometimes used to reduce swelling, discomfort, and pain.
- Gynecomastia: Sometimes fat accumulates under a man’s breasts.
- Lipodystrophy syndrome: Fat accumulates in one part of the body and is lost in another. Liposuction can improve the patient’s appearance by providing a more natural looking body fat distribution.
- Extreme weight loss after obesity: A person with morbid obesity who loses at least 40 percent of their BMI may need treatment to remove excess skin and other abnormalities.
- Lipomas: These are benign, fatty tumors.
What are the Liposuction risks involved?
Fortunately, significant complications from liposuction surgery are infrequent. Liposuction surgery is one of the two most common procedures performed by plastic surgeons.
The subject of risks and potential complications of surgery is best discussed on a personal basis between you and your plastic surgeon. Some of the potential complications that may be discussed with you include bleeding, infection, changes in sensation, scarring, allergic reactions, damage to underlying structures, need for revisions, unsatisfactory results possibly necessitating additional procedures and medical risks.
Other risks more specific to liposuction may include indentations and irregularities. You can help minimise certain risks by following the advice and instructions of your plastic surgeon, both before and after your liposuction surgery.
Because liposuction is tailored to meet each person’s individual needs, the exact cost of liposuction can vary significantly from patient to patient. When determining the cost of treatment, there are a number of considerations to take into account. These include:
- The treatment area – Typically, larger areas such as the abdomen or back will cost more than smaller areas. However, costs can also be higher if a patient wishes to treat a particularly difficult area, such as the chin or cheeks.
- Multiple treatment areas – Liposuction costs will be higher if a patient wants to enhance several parts of his or her body.
- Body type – Because the final price is partially determined by the amount of fat removed, the treatment may cost more for larger patients.
- The procedure used – Advanced methods such as ultrasound or laser assisted liposuction typically costs more than traditional procedures.
- The doctor – A highly experienced doctor with a reputation for excellence may charge more than a less knowledgeable or respected doctor.
- The geographic area – Like most things, liposuction costs will vary depending on where a patient lives. It may cost more in a major metropolitan area than in a smaller town.
Recovery from liposuction surgery
The first few days after surgery, you should rest quietly. Slight movement within the house will be permitted as early as 2 days. Patient will be wearing a garment and one should contact doctor in case of tight garment, pain fever,
During the first 48 hours following surgery, patients experience varying degrees of swelling and bruising.
The swelling persists longer. Bruising typically disappears within seven to ten days. Stitches are usually removed within a week of surgery.
Straining, bending over and lifting should be avoided during the early postoperative period. In many instances, you will be able to resume most of your normal activities within ten days or less.
Are you looking for:
- Best Liposuction Surgeon in Dubai UAE?
- Best Hospital or Clinic for Liposuction in Dubai?
- Second opinion from Expert surgeon for Liposuction surgery in Dubai UAE?
- Liposuction cost in Dubai?
- Liposuction Dubai Price?
- Liposuction confidentiality?
- Liposuction procedure in Dubai?
- Safe and Secure Cosmetic Surgeons?
- Liposuction success rate?
Contact us now and get all required information
Liposuction in Dubai : Liposuction Surgery in Dubai : Best Liposuction Clinic in Dubai : Excess Fat Reduction Surgery By Trusted Plastic Surgeons in Dubai UAE. Liposuction in Dubai cost, liposuction in dubai deals, liposuction in dubai price, liposuction reviews, liposuction procedure cost in dubai, arm liposuction cost in dubai, how much does liposuction cost in dubai, best liposuction clinic in dubai, laser liposuction cost in Dubai UAE.