Different Types of Liposuction Surgery – Everything You Need to Know About Liposuction Procedure
Liposuction in Dubai : Liposuction surgery in Dubai : best lipo clinic in Dubai, fat reduction surgery, fat removal & body contouring Dubai at best price and low cost. In the traditional form of liposuction, the patient is put under general anesthesia after which small incisions are made in the area to be treated. Then, a small suctioning tube is used to remove fat. Though this is an effective procedure, latest procedures have less pain, bruising and recovery time after surgery.
Special injections of anesthetic are used before removing fats in tumescent liposuction. This way, patients don’t go to sleep during surgery, to reduce recovery time. The epinephrine in the injections also makes fat swell, so that it is easier to remove. The epinephrine also shrinks blood vessels, which leads to less bleeding. A cannula is then used to suction out fat from the body.
Tumescent injections are also used in ultrasonic liposuction to make it easy to remove fats. However the cannula used here to remove fat emits ultrasonic waves or sound waves, so that the fat it comes in contact with is liquefied. The advantage of this procedure is that as more fat can be removed as stubborn fat deposits are easily removed.
In laser liposuction, a low energy laser is used instead of ultrasonic waves to emulsify fats for its easier removal.
There are many other different types of liposuction out there, but the often fall under or are similar to the liposuction procedures listed above. For example, VASER liposuction is an ultrasound liposuction.
With these different procedures having its own pros and cons, like any medical procedure, choose an accredited surgeon with the maximum experience in the procedure you are interested in.
Types of Liposuction Surgery
While it is a good option to achieve the desired body contour by shedding the unwanted fat from your body, you must arrive at a decision only after exploring the options that are available nowadays. Liposuction is one of the effective ways of getting a well-sculpted figure although you should know how this surgery will help you, before moving ahead with this option. Moreover, there are different types of liposuction offered in specialized plastic surgery centers and the process involves removal of excess fat from the body for improving the body contour.
Different Types of Liposuction Surgery
If you are looking for a more youthful and toned body, the following types of liposuction can be considered for this purpose:
- Smartlipo Triplex liposuction, which utilizes laser energy for effective body contouring.
- Vaser 2.0 liposuction, which utilizes ultrasound energy to disrupt excess body fat.
- BodyTite liposuction, which employs radio frequency energy for sculpting the body to the desired shape.
About the Various Liposuction Options
The above listed liposuction techniques help to remove surplus fat from specific body areas such as the abdomen, hips, thighs, buttocks, waist, arms, breast and more. The result in all cases is a well-contoured, more youthful looking body.
- As far as laser liposuction is concerned, it is carried out on men and women with equal effect. Smartlipo Triplex liposuction is counted among the latest techniques for highly successful fat removal. This device makes use of three powerful laser wavelengths for fat disruption and simultaneous skin tightening. For the best aesthetic results, the procedure should be provided by an experienced plastic surgeon.
- Vaser liposuction: A slim body or a perfectly contoured figure is made possible by this ultrasonic liposuction surgery. In fact, this device is so effective that while separating the fat from connective tissues, it leaves the surrounding tissues unharmed.
- BodyTite : This body sculpting device employs radio frequency waves for safe and effective fat removal. It is awaiting approval from the FDA.
Body Contouring Made Safe
All these liposuction options are safe and minimally invasive, with many procedures carried out under local anesthesia. Skilled and experienced plastic surgeons ensure that there are lesser chances of bleeding and scarring while the surgery is being carried out. The recovery time is minimal for most laser liposuction plastic surgery and other options discussed above.
Make sure that you understand all relevant details regarding the surgery you are planning to undergo, during the initial consultation with your chosen plastic surgeon. To enjoy all ensured benefits and to have a smooth recovery, you must follow all the instructions given by your surgeon.
Different Types Of Liposuction Techniques
Liposuction in Dubai : Liposuction surgery in Dubai : best lipo clinic in Dubai, fat reduction surgery, fat removal & body contouring Dubai at best price and low cost. Liposuction is one of the most popular cosmetic surgeries in the United States. The technique is used to remove excess fat from certain areas of your body and it involves body contouring, body sculpting or spot reduction. Most common areas that need liposuction include: hips, abdomen, thighs, buttocks, knees, back, ankles, jowls, neck, cheeks and upper arms.
When your body stops responding to diet or exercise, then liposuction is the only option to remove stored fat deposits. Various types of liposuction can be categorized by the fluid injections or by the suction mechanism. These are called wetting solutions and they involve minimal blood loss and increase the safety of the procedure. Various wetting techniques include:
Dry technique: It is an outdated technique, which is rarely used anymore. This technique contains no fluid is injected into the patient’s body.
Wet technique: Prior to the process of fat removal, an injection is given containing lidocaine that acts as local anesthetic and adrenaline to minimize the bleeding. The quantity of fluid given is less than the amount of removed from your body.
Super-wet technique: It is the most frequently used method of liposuction, which contains large quantities of fat removal. The amount of fluid injected in this technique is same the amount of fat being removed.
Tumescent technique: During this method, large quantities of fluid is injected containing a local anesthetic and lidocaine and epinephrine. It is the most popular technique and frequently used in most instances. This technique is used in combination with most popular assistive technique like ultrasound assisted liposuction (UAL) or laser assisted liposuction (LAL).
Traditional suction assisted liposuction: It includes insertion of suction tube or cannula by making a tiny incision to vacuum the fat cells. Your surgeon moves the tube back and forth to break up the fat cells and then suction out the excess fat.
Ultrasound-assisted liposuction: It also works as same like suction assisted technique but the cannula is special that emits ultrasonic vibrations to break the fat cells and to liquefy the fat. This method is used for the areas of the body where fat cells are more fibrous and hard to break them.
Power-assisted liposuction: In this technique, instead of moving the cannula by the surgeon, the movement is mechanized to move back and forth.
Laser-assisted liposuction: In this technique the cannula is attached to a fiber optic that guides laser beam to generate thermal heat in order to melt the fat at the treated area thus making the fat easy to remove.
Water-assisted liposuction: It is a new technique and has not yet been widely adopted by most surgeons. It relies on a thin fan shaped water beam to break the fat tissues and removed by the cannula.
These are the several liposuction techniques that are currently being in use.
Different Types of Liposuction
Plastic surgery patients that are interested in undergoing the liposuction find that there are several different surgical techniques available. So how do patients know which treatment is the safest and most effective? It is important that prospective patients educate themselves about the benefits of each technique, and meet with one or more plastic surgeons to learn about your options.
Traditional Liposuction : During the traditional lipoplasty procedure, the patient is put under using general anesthesia. Small incisions are made in the area that will be treated, and a small, suctioning tube is inserted to remove fat. However, developments in liposuction techniques have led to reduced pain, bruising, and swelling after surgery, and many surgeons now offer more advanced treatments.
Tumescent Liposuction : The tumescent liposuction technique involves the use of the special injections before fat is removed from the body. The injections contain a local anesthetic so patients do not have to be put to sleep during surgery, greatly reducing recovery time. The injections also contain epinephrine, which causes fat to swell up and make it easier to remove. The epinephrine also shrinks the blood vessels, which results in less bleeding. Fat is then removed via the cannula, a device that suctions fat out of the body.
Ultrasonic Liposuction : The ultrasonic procedure involves use of the tumescent injections to make fat easier to remove in target areas. The surgeon then uses a cannula that emits ultrasonic waves, or sound waves, to liquefy fat when it comes into to contact with it. This advanced technology allows for removal of stubborn fat deposits, and larger amounts of fat can be removed at one time.
Laser Liposuction : The laser liposuction procedure involves use of a low-energy laser in place of the ultrasonic waves to emulsify the fat and make it easier to remove.
As with any medical procedure, it is important to find a surgeon who has the necessary training and experience, and who can perform your surgery in a safe, accredited facility.
Liposuction in Dubai
Liposuction in Dubai : Liposuction Surgery in Dubai : Best Liposuction Clinic in Dubai : Excess Fat Reduction Surgery By Trusted Plastic Surgeons in Dubai
Liposuction in Dubai : Liposuction Surgery Dubai : What is Liposuction? Liposuction, also called lipoplasty, liposculpture suction, lipectomy, or lipo, is a type of cosmetic surgery that breaks up and “sucks” fat from the body. Liposuction is a surgical procedure that uses a suction technique done primarily to improve the body contours and proportion by removing excess fat deposits between the skin and muscle. The focus areas usually involve tummy, hips, thighs and arms which are often resistant to diet and exercise. Liposuction also shapes or contours these areas.
The following body areas are commonly targeted for liposuction treatment in Dubai : abdomen, back, buttock, chest, inner knees, hips, flanks (love handles), neckline and the area under the chin, thighs, both “saddlebags,” or outer thighs, and inner thighs and upper arms
Liposuction works best for people with good skin tone and elasticity, where the skin molds itself into new contours. People whose skin lacks elasticity may end up with loose-looking skin in areas where the procedure was done.
Who is the right candidate for a Liposuction?
Patients with the following conditions are considered to be suitable for this procedure:
- Area with excess fat resistant to “diet and exercise”
- Adults within 30% of their ideal weight who have firm, elastic skin and good muscle tone
- Healthy individuals, without any life-threatening illness or medical conditions that can impair healing
- Individuals with a positive outlook and specific goals in mind for body contouring
- Liposuction is equally effective for both men and women
Who are wrong candidates for Liposuction?
- Women who are pregnant or nursing
- Individuals with health problems that could interfere with their healing
- People who are taking blood-thinning medications, unless they are able to discontinue use of these medications in the weeks leading up to and following surgery
- People who are allergic to lidocaine, which is used in the procedure
What are Benefits of Liposuction
- Liposuction is normally done for cosmetic purposes, but it is sometimes used to treat certain conditions like,
- Lymphedema: A chronic, or long-term, condition in which excess fluid known as lymph collects in tissues, causing edema, or swelling. The edema commonly occurs in the arms or legs. Liposuction is sometimes used to reduce swelling, discomfort, and pain.
- Gynecomastia: Sometimes fat accumulates under a man’s breasts.
- Lipodystrophy syndrome: Fat accumulates in one part of the body and is lost in another. Liposuction can improve the patient’s appearance by providing a more natural looking body fat distribution.
- Extreme weight loss after obesity: A person with morbid obesity who loses at least 40 percent of their BMI may need treatment to remove excess skin and other abnormalities.
- Lipomas: These are benign, fatty tumors.
What are the Liposuction risks involved?
Fortunately, significant complications from liposuction surgery are infrequent. Liposuction surgery is one of the two most common procedures performed by plastic surgeons.
The subject of risks and potential complications of surgery is best discussed on a personal basis between you and your plastic surgeon. Some of the potential complications that may be discussed with you include bleeding, infection, changes in sensation, scarring, allergic reactions, damage to underlying structures, need for revisions, unsatisfactory results possibly necessitating additional procedures and medical risks.
Other risks more specific to liposuction may include indentations and irregularities. You can help minimise certain risks by following the advice and instructions of your plastic surgeon, both before and after your liposuction surgery.
Because liposuction is tailored to meet each person’s individual needs, the exact cost of liposuction can vary significantly from patient to patient. When determining the cost of treatment, there are a number of considerations to take into account. These include:
- The treatment area – Typically, larger areas such as the abdomen or back will cost more than smaller areas. However, costs can also be higher if a patient wishes to treat a particularly difficult area, such as the chin or cheeks.
- Multiple treatment areas – Liposuction costs will be higher if a patient wants to enhance several parts of his or her body.
- Body type – Because the final price is partially determined by the amount of fat removed, the treatment may cost more for larger patients.
- The procedure used – Advanced methods such as ultrasound or laser assisted liposuction typically costs more than traditional procedures.
- The doctor – A highly experienced doctor with a reputation for excellence may charge more than a less knowledgeable or respected doctor.
- The geographic area – Like most things, liposuction costs will vary depending on where a patient lives. It may cost more in a major metropolitan area than in a smaller town.
Recovery from liposuction surgery
The first few days after surgery, you should rest quietly. Slight movement within the house will be permitted as early as 2 days. Patient will be wearing a garment and one should contact doctor in case of tight garment, pain fever,
During the first 48 hours following surgery, patients experience varying degrees of swelling and bruising.
The swelling persists longer. Bruising typically disappears within seven to ten days. Stitches are usually removed within a week of surgery.
Straining, bending over and lifting should be avoided during the early postoperative period. In many instances, you will be able to resume most of your normal activities within ten days or less.
Are you looking for:
- Best Liposuction Surgeon in Dubai UAE?
- Best Hospital or Clinic for Liposuction in Dubai?
- Second opinion from Expert surgeon for Liposuction surgery in Dubai UAE?
- Liposuction cost in Dubai?
- Liposuction Dubai Price?
- Liposuction confidentiality?
- Liposuction procedure in Dubai?
- Safe and Secure Cosmetic Surgeons?
- Liposuction success rate?
Contact us now and get all required information
Liposuction in Dubai : Liposuction Surgery in Dubai : Best Liposuction Clinic in Dubai : Excess Fat Reduction Surgery By Trusted Plastic Surgeons in Dubai UAE. Liposuction in Dubai cost, liposuction in dubai deals, liposuction in dubai price, liposuction reviews, liposuction procedure cost in dubai, arm liposuction cost in dubai, how much does liposuction cost in dubai, best liposuction clinic in dubai, laser liposuction cost in Dubai UAE.