Liposuction in Dubai – Liposuction Revision Procedure in Dubai
Liposuction in Dubai : Liposuction surgery in Dubai : Best lipo clinic in Dubai, fat reduction surgery, fat removal & body contouring Dubai at best price and low cost. Best liposuction surgeon in Dubai & best Lipo clinic in Dubai UAE. Liposuction revision is an outpatient procedure that can be performed under general anesthesia or local anesthesia with IV sedation, depending upon the technique used and the extent of the procedure.
Prior to your appointment date for surgery, our doctors in Dubai may request that you visit your medical doctor for a checkup and for any necessary lab work and x-rays. Precise preoperative instructions will be provided, and all necessary prescriptions will be given to you.
All aspirin, aspirin-containing products, and anti-inflammatory products must be stopped at least ten days before and for ten days after your surgery. You will also be given a list of vitamins and homeopathic preparations to take prior to and after your surgery to promote healing and limit bruising.
Our doctors in Dubai makes small incisions in inconspicuous locations to insert a hollow tube called a cannula into the skin. Using the popular tumescent liposuction technique, fluid is added to reduce bleeding and pain. The cannula is attached to a clear plastic tube and connected to a vacuum device. Excess fat is then removed in layers until a pleasing improvement is made.
Revision Liposuction Dubai
Revision liposuction in Dubai can improve upon results from past liposuction procedures. Dr. Elie Levine has great expertise in corrective liposuction techniques. Some patients are not satisfied with the look of their body after undergoing liposuction treatment, while others have undergone liposuction years prior and would like to achieve youthful-looking results once again.
When considering liposuction, the skill and expertise of your lipo surgeon in Dubai is critical to producing an aesthetically-pleasing result.
Our liposuction doctors in Dubai have extensive experience utilizing non-invasive, traditional, and minimally-invasive lipo techniques for patients undergoing revision liposuction. Together, these innovative techniques can achieve the natural-looking body contours or facial rejuvenation results you had in mind when opting for a previous lipo procedure.
Patients can also treat scar tissue that has formed as a result of past liposuction by opting for advanced laser and ultrasonic lipo methods that may not have been available during your initial procedure.
Your revision liposuction treatment will also involve natural fat transfer to enhance body contours and provide natural-looking volume, while also correcting areas that have been over-treated during past liposuction surgery.
Revision Liposuction Benefits
- Can improve upon results from previous liposuction procedures
- Incorporates a wide variety of innovative lipo techniques for optimal results
- Can reduce the appearance of scar tissue from past liposuction with ultrasonic & laser-based lipo
- Can remove fat pockets to provide long-lasting definition
Revision Liposuction Target Areas
- Neck Revision Liposuction
- Upper Arms Revision Liposuction
- Breasts Revision Liposuction
- Back Revision Liposuction
- Midsection Revision Liposuction
- Flanks Revision Liposuction
- Thighs Revision Liposuction
- Hips Revision Liposuction
- Buttocks Revision Liposuction
- Knees Revision Liposuction
- Calves Revision Liposuction
- Ankles Revision Liposuction
- Face Revision Liposuction
Revision Liposuction Procedure Details
- Performed in our plastic surgeryclinic in Dubai
- Procedure time ranges from 30 minutes to 4 hours, depending on the lipo techniques used
- Local, twilight, or general anesthesia can be utilized, depending on your procedure
- Patients can return home the day of their liposuction treatment
How Does Revision Liposuction Work?
Revision liposuction utilizes cutting-edge technology to produce natural-looking body sculpting results. Different minimally-invasive lipo treatments can be combined to improve the results of a past procedure, including traditional liposuction, laser lipo, and ultrasonic liposuction. When undergoing liposuction, the target area is carefully prepared for fat removal and small incisions are made around the treatment site.
Micro-sized cannulas are placed underneath the skin to extract fat cells from the area. These small incisions result in less healing time, as well as less bruising after treatment.
Laser lipo and ultrasonic liposuction can yield additional benefits for patients, in addition to fat removal. These techniques encourage skin tightening around the treatment site, as laser and ultrasound energy can stimulate collagen production under the skin to provide a firming effect. These laser lipo procedures are an effective option for reducing the appearance of scar tissue, as well.
Scar tissue may form if liposuction is performed aggressively or without the upmost care. Patients who have underwent an aggressive liposuction procedure in the past may begin to develop scar tissue in the years following their treatment. Our revision lipo surgeons can combine ultrasonic and laser-based liposuction techniques to achieve smooth-looking, balanced results, while improving the appearance of scar tissue.
Can Revision Lipo Be Used Alongside Other Procedures?
Yes. When undergoing revision liposuction, numerous lipo techniques can be used to provide optimal results, including VASER® LipoSelection, SmartLipo®, SculpSure™, power assisted liposuction, tumescent lipo, and super wet liposuction. Additionally, revision lipo can complement other facial rejuvenation and body contouring techniques, including facelift, neck lift, tummy tuck, and body lift surgery.
Our plastic surgeons in Dubai will discuss with you which procedures may best enhance your revision liposuction results.
Am I An Ideal Candidate For Revision Liposuction Treatment?
Revision liposuction can selectively target areas of fat to promote youthful-looking contours. If you are not satisfied with the look of your body after undergoing a previous liposuction procedure, or you want to build on the results of a past lipo treatment, then you may be a candidate for revision liposuction.
Our lipo doctors in Dubai combine various methods to help achieve your desired results. Revision lipo can remove fat pockets from all areas of the body for precise facial rejuvenation or body contouring results.
These lipo techniques can also encourage skin tightening for a firmer-looking physique. Patients who are struggling with scar tissue that has formed due to an aggressive liposuction procedure can undergo revision lipo to smooth such irregularities. Our lipo surgeon in Dubai will discuss if revision liposuction is right for you during your consultation at our plastic surgery clinic in Dubai.
What Type of Anesthesia Is Involved During My Revision Lipo Procedure?
Your revision liposuction procedure may require either local, twilight, or general anesthesia, depending on the specifics of your procedure, as well as the area(s) being treated. Our lipo surgeon in Dubai will discuss which form of anesthesia is ideal for your revision lipo treatment during your consultation at our cosmetic surgery clinic in Dubai.
What Can I Expect After Undergoing Revision Liposuction in Dubai?
Revision liposuction recovery will vary from patient to patient, depending on the specific lipo procedures used. Mild bruising and swelling are common following liposuction and may last for a few weeks post-procedure. Patients usually return to work within a week of undergoing revision liposuction.
Certain physical activities, including exercise, may require additional healing time. Patient undergoing SculpSure™ non-invasive liposuction, however, experience no downtime after their procedure.
What Kind of Revision Liposuction Results Can I Expect?
Revision liposuction can achieve long-lasting fat reduction, while improving upon the results of a previous lipo procedure. By combining traditional liposuction, laser lipo, and ultrasonic liposuction, our lipo surgeons can produce natural-looking contours that are proportional to the rest of your body. Existing scar tissue from past liposuction can be reduced for smoother-looking results.
While revision lipo can successfully reduce the appearance of fat deposits, maintaining a healthy lifestyle plays an important part in sustaining optimal results. Patients are encouraged to follow a consistent diet and exercise plan after undergoing revision liposuction in Dubai.
Revision Lipo Dubai – Best Liposuction Surgeon in Dubai UAE. When considering undergoing a liposuction procedure, an important consideration is finding the best surgeon for the patient.
The best surgeon will have years of experience and full credentials. In addition, he or she will sit down with the patient during the initial consultation and ask about the patient’s full medical history and outline the procedure, complications and expectations. The best cosmetic surgeon in Dubai will provide patients with options and allow them the time to consider the best procedures for them.
When choosing the best surgeon, consider the following: anesthesia, compression garments versus taping, recovery time and number of procedures as well as the tools the surgeon uses. Best liposuction surgeon in Dubai prefers patients to undergo procedures with tumescent or local anesthesia, which allows patient mobility, and thus, maximizes the surgeon’s access to the body. This improves evenness and smoothness and reduces the risk of blood clots as opposed to general anesthesia. Also consider the recovery process.
Read about compression garments versus the alternative taping – which one does the patient feel more comfortable with? In addition, discuss the doctor’s recommendations for the recovery process. Will the patient be up and moving around? What about exercise, flying, and other activities following the surgery? What sized cannulas does the doctor use during the surgery? What about the cost of the procedures?
In addition, different procedures may require a different type of surgeon. For instance, the best liposuction surgery for the abdomen area may prefer to make several incisions to ensure evenness. Whereas, another surgeon may make only one incision through the belly button, which restricts access and may not have the best results.
The most important thing in picking the best liposuction surgeon is the level of comfort and trust the patient has. The patient should have all their needs addressed and not feel wanting for any more information. The doctor should be approachable and accessible. Using these guidelines will help future patients find the best liposuction surgeon for them.
Liposuction in Dubai
Liposuction in Dubai : Liposuction Surgery in Dubai : Best Liposuction Clinic in Dubai : Excess Fat Reduction Surgery By Trusted Plastic Surgeons in Dubai
Liposuction in Dubai : Liposuction Surgery Dubai : What is Liposuction? Liposuction, also called lipoplasty, liposculpture suction, lipectomy, or lipo, is a type of cosmetic surgery that breaks up and “sucks” fat from the body. Liposuction is a surgical procedure that uses a suction technique done primarily to improve the body contours and proportion by removing excess fat deposits between the skin and muscle. The focus areas usually involve tummy, hips, thighs and arms which are often resistant to diet and exercise. Liposuction also shapes or contours these areas.
The following body areas are commonly targeted for liposuction treatment in Dubai : abdomen, back, buttock, chest, inner knees, hips, flanks (love handles), neckline and the area under the chin, thighs, both “saddlebags,” or outer thighs, and inner thighs and upper arms
Liposuction works best for people with good skin tone and elasticity, where the skin molds itself into new contours. People whose skin lacks elasticity may end up with loose-looking skin in areas where the procedure was done.
Who is the right candidate for a Liposuction?
Patients with the following conditions are considered to be suitable for this procedure:
- Area with excess fat resistant to “diet and exercise”
- Adults within 30% of their ideal weight who have firm, elastic skin and good muscle tone
- Healthy individuals, without any life-threatening illness or medical conditions that can impair healing
- Individuals with a positive outlook and specific goals in mind for body contouring
- Liposuction is equally effective for both men and women
Who are wrong candidates for Liposuction?
- Women who are pregnant or nursing
- Individuals with health problems that could interfere with their healing
- People who are taking blood-thinning medications, unless they are able to discontinue use of these medications in the weeks leading up to and following surgery
- People who are allergic to lidocaine, which is used in the procedure
What are Benefits of Liposuction
- Liposuction is normally done for cosmetic purposes, but it is sometimes used to treat certain conditions like,
- Lymphedema: A chronic, or long-term, condition in which excess fluid known as lymph collects in tissues, causing edema, or swelling. The edema commonly occurs in the arms or legs. Liposuction is sometimes used to reduce swelling, discomfort, and pain.
- Gynecomastia: Sometimes fat accumulates under a man’s breasts.
- Lipodystrophy syndrome: Fat accumulates in one part of the body and is lost in another. Liposuction can improve the patient’s appearance by providing a more natural looking body fat distribution.
- Extreme weight loss after obesity: A person with morbid obesity who loses at least 40 percent of their BMI may need treatment to remove excess skin and other abnormalities.
- Lipomas: These are benign, fatty tumors.
What are the Liposuction risks involved?
Fortunately, significant complications from liposuction surgery are infrequent. Liposuction surgery is one of the two most common procedures performed by plastic surgeons.
The subject of risks and potential complications of surgery is best discussed on a personal basis between you and your plastic surgeon. Some of the potential complications that may be discussed with you include bleeding, infection, changes in sensation, scarring, allergic reactions, damage to underlying structures, need for revisions, unsatisfactory results possibly necessitating additional procedures and medical risks.
Other risks more specific to liposuction may include indentations and irregularities. You can help minimise certain risks by following the advice and instructions of your plastic surgeon, both before and after your liposuction surgery.
Because liposuction is tailored to meet each person’s individual needs, the exact cost of liposuction can vary significantly from patient to patient. When determining the cost of treatment, there are a number of considerations to take into account. These include:
- The treatment area – Typically, larger areas such as the abdomen or back will cost more than smaller areas. However, costs can also be higher if a patient wishes to treat a particularly difficult area, such as the chin or cheeks.
- Multiple treatment areas – Liposuction costs will be higher if a patient wants to enhance several parts of his or her body.
- Body type – Because the final price is partially determined by the amount of fat removed, the treatment may cost more for larger patients.
- The procedure used – Advanced methods such as ultrasound or laser assisted liposuction typically costs more than traditional procedures.
- The doctor – A highly experienced doctor with a reputation for excellence may charge more than a less knowledgeable or respected doctor.
- The geographic area – Like most things, liposuction costs will vary depending on where a patient lives. It may cost more in a major metropolitan area than in a smaller town.
Recovery from liposuction surgery
The first few days after surgery, you should rest quietly. Slight movement within the house will be permitted as early as 2 days. Patient will be wearing a garment and one should contact doctor in case of tight garment, pain fever,
During the first 48 hours following surgery, patients experience varying degrees of swelling and bruising.
The swelling persists longer. Bruising typically disappears within seven to ten days. Stitches are usually removed within a week of surgery.
Straining, bending over and lifting should be avoided during the early postoperative period. In many instances, you will be able to resume most of your normal activities within ten days or less.
Are you looking for:
- Best Liposuction Surgeon in Dubai UAE?
- Best Hospital or Clinic for Liposuction in Dubai?
- Second opinion from Expert surgeon for Liposuction surgery in Dubai UAE?
- Liposuction cost in Dubai?
- Liposuction Dubai Price?
- Liposuction confidentiality?
- Liposuction procedure in Dubai?
- Safe and Secure Cosmetic Surgeons?
- Liposuction success rate?
Contact us now and get all required information
Liposuction in Dubai : Liposuction Surgery in Dubai : Best Liposuction Clinic in Dubai : Excess Fat Reduction Surgery By Trusted Plastic Surgeons in Dubai UAE. Liposuction in Dubai cost, liposuction in dubai deals, liposuction in dubai price, liposuction reviews, liposuction procedure cost in dubai, arm liposuction cost in dubai, how much does liposuction cost in dubai, best liposuction clinic in dubai, laser liposuction cost in Dubai UAE.