Liposuction Fat Transfer Dubai
Liposuction in Dubai : Liposuction surgery in Dubai : best lipo clinic in Dubai, fat reduction surgery, fat removal & body contouring Dubai at best price and low cost.
Liposuction fat transfer involves using the patient’s own body fat to augment body areas that need more volume, such as the breasts and buttocks. A natural way of body enhancement, this procedure is becoming increasingly popular among women desiring a better body contour.
Fat transfer can also be used to improve the facial appearance. This is a procedure that demands remarkable expertise and experience on the part of the surgeon. Therefore you need to ensure that you are having the procedure done at an accredited facility that offers the service of reliable surgeons and the latest advanced equipment.
Liposuction Fat Transfer Procedure
The first step involved in the procedure is removal of fat deposits which are in excess in certain areas such as the buttocks, hips, thighs and abdomen, through minimally invasive liposuction. The living fat cells are protected and their viability retained in the process. Processing and purification of the removed fat takes place before a portion of it is injected into the target area. The same is done by method of injecting sequences of small injections for accurate contouring.
An FDA approved Smartlipo Triplex body contouring workstation, manufactured by Cynosure is made use of for the purpose.
Advantages of Liposuction Combined with Fat Transfer
As the patient’s own body fat is made use of for enhancement, there is practically no chance of rejection issues.
- Helps in contouring the donor area due to removal of excess fat.
- Wastage of extracted fat is avoided as it is injected into other areas that need enhancement.
- The extracted adipose-derived stem and regenerative cells (ADRC) can be cryogenically frozen. Patients can use them at a later stage for correcting asymmetry post liposuction or for reconstructive surgery or wound care.
- As compared to implants and dermal fillers, liposuction fat transfer procedure is safe and effective as it offers more natural-looking results.
- The results obtained are long lasting.
- The technology ensures minimum downtime and fast recovery.
Other benefits of the cosmetic procedure include:
- Outpatient based procedure
- Minimal invasiveness
- Local anesthesia is administered
- Zero possibilities of getting rejected by the body
- Safe procedure
- Rapid recovery
- Minimal scarring
For those desiring younger-looking breasts or buttocks or a rejuvenated face in a natural way, liposuction fat transfer is an ideal option. An experienced and skilled plastic surgeon providing the cosmetic procedure at an accredited plastic surgery center can ensure excellent aesthetic results in keeping with patients’ cosmetic goals.
Liposuction Fat Transfer Dubai
Patients can smooth facial lines, enhance body contours, or correct asymmetries for a more balanced physique. Unlike other fillers, fat grafting uses your body’s natural fat cells. Together, liposuction and fat transfer can provide natural, long-lasting results for patients. Below are some common fat grafting areas.
Fat Transfer To The Face
Facial fat grafting can achieve youthful-looking definition for both the upper and lower face. A volumized face is a youthful face, and patients can target facial wrinkles around the temples, eyelids, cheeks, and nasolabial folds. Your body’s own natural fat is used as a filler to gently smooth creases and folds, reducing the appearance of marionette lines.
Additionally, patients can improve lip definition with facial fat grafting. Unlike cosmetic injectables, which temporarily fill wrinkles, natural fat transfer can yield long-lasting facial rejuvenation results.
Fat Transfer To The Breasts
Breast fat transfer can enhance the shape of breasts by adding natural-looking volume. During your lipo and fat grafting procedure, your liposuction surgeon will carefully inject natural fat into the breasts. Fat cells can be distributed evenly around both breasts to ensure balanced results.
Breast contours can be improved and asymmetries corrected with breast fat grafting. Patients looking to enhance the appearance of their breasts, as well as those who are not satisfied with past liposuction or breast augmentation procedures, may benefit from undergoing breast fat grafting at our clinic in Dubai.
Additionally, fat transfer can be used as a reconstructive tool when performing breast reconstruction.
Fat Transfer To The Buttocks
Patients seeking to improve the appearance of their buttocks may consider gluteal fat grafting to augment volume. Buttocks fat transfer can improve gluteal shape, while providing a fuller look. During your procedure, natural fat will be gently injected into the buttocks to achieve a shapelier appearance.
Gluteal fat grafting can provide a lifting effect to the buttocks, while also smoothing out any irregularities. Some choose to add volume to the surrounding areas to balance out their buttocks fat transfer results.
Fat Transfer To The Hands
Fat transfer for the hands can replenish youthful-looking volume. The hands are an integral part of your day-to-day interactions and are the second most-commonly seen feature of the body after your face. Over time, aging and sun damage can result in a loss of definition around the hands.
As volume depletes, underlying veins may appear more prominent. Additionally, hand wrinkles around the fingers, palms, and knuckles can lead to an aged appearance. Fat grafting for the hands can replace volume to fill fine lines and reduce the appearance of veins. Opting for natural fat transfer can create youthful, long-lasting definition for the hands.
Liposuction in Dubai
Liposuction in Dubai : Liposuction Surgery in Dubai : Best Liposuction Clinic in Dubai : Excess Fat Reduction Surgery By Trusted Plastic Surgeons in Dubai
Liposuction in Dubai : Liposuction Surgery Dubai : What is Liposuction? Liposuction, also called lipoplasty, liposculpture suction, lipectomy, or lipo, is a type of cosmetic surgery that breaks up and “sucks” fat from the body. Liposuction is a surgical procedure that uses a suction technique done primarily to improve the body contours and proportion by removing excess fat deposits between the skin and muscle. The focus areas usually involve tummy, hips, thighs and arms which are often resistant to diet and exercise. Liposuction also shapes or contours these areas.
The following body areas are commonly targeted for liposuction treatment in Dubai : abdomen, back, buttock, chest, inner knees, hips, flanks (love handles), neckline and the area under the chin, thighs, both “saddlebags,” or outer thighs, and inner thighs and upper arms
Liposuction works best for people with good skin tone and elasticity, where the skin molds itself into new contours. People whose skin lacks elasticity may end up with loose-looking skin in areas where the procedure was done.
Who is the right candidate for a Liposuction?
Patients with the following conditions are considered to be suitable for this procedure:
- Area with excess fat resistant to “diet and exercise”
- Adults within 30% of their ideal weight who have firm, elastic skin and good muscle tone
- Healthy individuals, without any life-threatening illness or medical conditions that can impair healing
- Individuals with a positive outlook and specific goals in mind for body contouring
- Liposuction is equally effective for both men and women
Who are wrong candidates for Liposuction?
- Women who are pregnant or nursing
- Individuals with health problems that could interfere with their healing
- People who are taking blood-thinning medications, unless they are able to discontinue use of these medications in the weeks leading up to and following surgery
- People who are allergic to lidocaine, which is used in the procedure
What are Benefits of Liposuction
- Liposuction is normally done for cosmetic purposes, but it is sometimes used to treat certain conditions like,
- Lymphedema: A chronic, or long-term, condition in which excess fluid known as lymph collects in tissues, causing edema, or swelling. The edema commonly occurs in the arms or legs. Liposuction is sometimes used to reduce swelling, discomfort, and pain.
- Gynecomastia: Sometimes fat accumulates under a man’s breasts.
- Lipodystrophy syndrome: Fat accumulates in one part of the body and is lost in another. Liposuction can improve the patient’s appearance by providing a more natural looking body fat distribution.
- Extreme weight loss after obesity: A person with morbid obesity who loses at least 40 percent of their BMI may need treatment to remove excess skin and other abnormalities.
- Lipomas: These are benign, fatty tumors.
What are the Liposuction risks involved?
Fortunately, significant complications from liposuction surgery are infrequent. Liposuction surgery is one of the two most common procedures performed by plastic surgeons.
The subject of risks and potential complications of surgery is best discussed on a personal basis between you and your plastic surgeon. Some of the potential complications that may be discussed with you include bleeding, infection, changes in sensation, scarring, allergic reactions, damage to underlying structures, need for revisions, unsatisfactory results possibly necessitating additional procedures and medical risks.
Other risks more specific to liposuction may include indentations and irregularities. You can help minimise certain risks by following the advice and instructions of your plastic surgeon, both before and after your liposuction surgery.
Because liposuction is tailored to meet each person’s individual needs, the exact cost of liposuction can vary significantly from patient to patient. When determining the cost of treatment, there are a number of considerations to take into account. These include:
- The treatment area – Typically, larger areas such as the abdomen or back will cost more than smaller areas. However, costs can also be higher if a patient wishes to treat a particularly difficult area, such as the chin or cheeks.
- Multiple treatment areas – Liposuction costs will be higher if a patient wants to enhance several parts of his or her body.
- Body type – Because the final price is partially determined by the amount of fat removed, the treatment may cost more for larger patients.
- The procedure used – Advanced methods such as ultrasound or laser assisted liposuction typically costs more than traditional procedures.
- The doctor – A highly experienced doctor with a reputation for excellence may charge more than a less knowledgeable or respected doctor.
- The geographic area – Like most things, liposuction costs will vary depending on where a patient lives. It may cost more in a major metropolitan area than in a smaller town.
Recovery from liposuction surgery
The first few days after surgery, you should rest quietly. Slight movement within the house will be permitted as early as 2 days. Patient will be wearing a garment and one should contact doctor in case of tight garment, pain fever,
During the first 48 hours following surgery, patients experience varying degrees of swelling and bruising.
The swelling persists longer. Bruising typically disappears within seven to ten days. Stitches are usually removed within a week of surgery.
Straining, bending over and lifting should be avoided during the early postoperative period. In many instances, you will be able to resume most of your normal activities within ten days or less.
Are you looking for:
- Best Liposuction Surgeon in Dubai UAE?
- Best Hospital or Clinic for Liposuction in Dubai?
- Second opinion from Expert surgeon for Liposuction surgery in Dubai UAE?
- Liposuction cost in Dubai?
- Liposuction Dubai Price?
- Liposuction confidentiality?
- Liposuction procedure in Dubai?
- Safe and Secure Cosmetic Surgeons?
- Liposuction success rate?
Contact us now and get all required information
Liposuction in Dubai : Liposuction Surgery in Dubai : Best Liposuction Clinic in Dubai : Excess Fat Reduction Surgery By Trusted Plastic Surgeons in Dubai UAE. Liposuction in Dubai cost, liposuction in dubai deals, liposuction in dubai price, liposuction reviews, liposuction procedure cost in dubai, arm liposuction cost in dubai, how much does liposuction cost in dubai, best liposuction clinic in dubai, laser liposuction cost in Dubai UAE.