Lipo Dubai : Lipo Surgery – The Art Of Reshaping The Body
Lip Dubai : Liposuction surgery in Dubai : best lipo clinic in Dubai, fat reduction surgery, fat removal & body contouring Dubai at best price and low cost. Best liposuction surgeon in Dubai & best Lipo clinic in Dubai UAE. Liposuction or lipo surgery remains to be in the top spot when it comes losing fat fast. Experts who perform the procedure, on the other hand, promote that it is more than reducing the unwanted fats in the body.
To them, it is the art of reshaping the entire body. As a follow-up to such statement, they explain that bodies generally have parts that are not proportionate to the other parts. Heredity is the cause of this and this can only be corrected by a procedure that directly addresses the issue.
People know this procedure as popular way to reduce stomach fat. While most patients receive liposuction in the stomach area, other parts like arms, legs and chin can also be shaped through this procedure. Leaning away from the cosmetic side, lipomas or benign fatty tumours and underarm sweating can also removed this way. Removal of these issue can mean removal of health risks and hygiene problems too.
You may find this unusual but experts approve of patients choosing to go under the knife at a young age. This is because younger skin is more elastic than mature skin. In cases like this, a young patient must be regarded as a whole being. His mental and emotional state must be checked before the procedure is pursed. Other specialists together with the doctor who will perform the lipo surgery Dubai must make the young patient understand the risks involved.
The same measure must be observed for patients who have been struggling against obesity for years. More often than not, patients with this situation better lose weight first. Once substantial amount of fat was shed off, the overall health condition of the patient must be checked especially when history of cardiovascular diseases can be checked.
Women who just given birth and are still breastfeeding their babies cannot qualify for the procedure. They might have to wait a couple of years for it. Other people who cannot undergo this procedure are patients with bleeding and blood clotting problems.
Different doctors can be consulted for the performance of this procedure. They are cosmetic surgeons, dermatologists, plastic surgeons and other surgeons with appropriate knowledge. To ensure safety, checking the credibility and years of experience of candidate surgeons must be done early on. Educational background does matter but other practical abilities must be considered like the surgeon’s aesthetic judgment in reshaping the patient’s body.
Liposuction is a day procedure which can be done in hospitals and surgery centers. The modern technology it involves allow patients to go home right after the procedure. Thus, there is no need for them stay confined overnight.
The good thing about choosing a credible clinic that provides lipo surgery Dubai is the opportunity of patients to choose the type of procedure and the anesthesia that will be used. There are clinics out there which offer only one technique in cutting the extra fats out of the body due to lack of advanced treatment devices. The cost of liposuction will depend on the area treated and the patient’s chosen technique.
Distinguishing Between Laser Lipo and Traditional Lipo Surgery
There are some major differences between laser liposuction surgery and traditional liposuction. These distinctions also have quite an impact on how the two techniques will end up costing a patient. The principles of removing unwanted body fat by suction remain the same but that is about as far as the laser technique is similar to traditional methods of liposuction in Dubai.
Generally, laser liposuction surgery is used to treat smaller areas of the body. By using an optic fiber to guide a laser through the treated area and allowing the heat to literally melt the fat, laser liposuction provides a much more accurate way to target body fat while leaving the surrounding tissue relatively unharmed. This is a relatively new technique that received FDA approval in 2006.
Since laser liposuction is performed at a smaller scale than traditional liposuction it will cost less overall because of the shorter time commitment. But the increase in detail of the work means more effort while removing small amounts of fat at a slower rate than traditional liposuction would. The greatest area where laser lipo would save money is in anesthesia costs.
Laser lipo patients typically only require local anesthesia and therefore do not have to be fully sedated. This lower dosage saves not only in the amount of the drug consumed but also the need for an anesthesiologist to perform the administration.
The new equipment required to perform laser lipo surgery in Dubai does set the clinic back quite a bit financially as some estimate numbers have reported equipment cost in the six figure range. This means that any surgeon offering laser liposuction surgery will look to recoup that expense by tacking on a charge for the use of the equipment.
This charge is typical for any plastic surgery procedure and is often listed under the guise of a facility fee which includes the charge for the surgery room and other things related to the surgery.
Laser Lipo and Smart Lipo
Laser lipo is a relatively new technology. This procedure is a kind of liposuction where the excess body fat is removed from the body using laser beams. The laser beams are used to liquefy the fatty cells inside the body. After liquefaction, these cells leave the body through normal metabolism of the body.
Laser lipo is also known as Smart Lipo or Laser Liposuction. This technique is different from normal liposuction technique since it doesn’t require any incisions on the body. This procedure is often done when the patient is awake without any local anesthetic. This saves quite a bit of money which would have gone on anesthesia. This is one of the reasons why laser liposuction is cheaper than normal liposuction procedure.
This procedure has other advantages apart from cost and number of incisions as mentioned earlier. The recovery time of laser liposuction is only a few hours instead of a few days. Due to absence of any cuts, there are no scars which are left behind after the surgery. The success rate of this procedure is also very high.
However, laser liposuction should be performed on body parts having only a small amount of fat in that area. The most commonly treated body parts by this procedure are neck and saddlebags. The surgeon is able to sculpt the area while doing this surgery since the treated area is very small. Also, there is no skin sagging after this surgery.
Usually, laser lipo is an outpatient procedure therefore you don’t have to get admitted to the hospital. If the area to be treated is bigger, then doctors recommend going with normal liposuction techniques.
Always choose a surgeon having good amount of experience and skill in this procedure. Since the results of liposuction depend on the skill of the surgeon, only medical knowledge is not enough. Usually, the liposuction expenses are not covered under health insurance.
Therefore it is important to make sure that you are going to a surgeon who has the qualification and experience of doing similar laser lipo surgeries in Dubai.
Liposuction in Dubai
Liposuction in Dubai : Liposuction Surgery in Dubai : Best Liposuction Clinic in Dubai : Excess Fat Reduction Surgery By Trusted Plastic Surgeons in Dubai
Liposuction in Dubai : Liposuction Surgery Dubai : What is Liposuction? Liposuction, also called lipoplasty, liposculpture suction, lipectomy, or lipo, is a type of cosmetic surgery that breaks up and “sucks” fat from the body. Liposuction is a surgical procedure that uses a suction technique done primarily to improve the body contours and proportion by removing excess fat deposits between the skin and muscle. The focus areas usually involve tummy, hips, thighs and arms which are often resistant to diet and exercise. Liposuction also shapes or contours these areas.
The following body areas are commonly targeted for liposuction treatment in Dubai : abdomen, back, buttock, chest, inner knees, hips, flanks (love handles), neckline and the area under the chin, thighs, both “saddlebags,” or outer thighs, and inner thighs and upper arms
Liposuction works best for people with good skin tone and elasticity, where the skin molds itself into new contours. People whose skin lacks elasticity may end up with loose-looking skin in areas where the procedure was done.
Who is the right candidate for a Liposuction?
Patients with the following conditions are considered to be suitable for this procedure:
- Area with excess fat resistant to “diet and exercise”
- Adults within 30% of their ideal weight who have firm, elastic skin and good muscle tone
- Healthy individuals, without any life-threatening illness or medical conditions that can impair healing
- Individuals with a positive outlook and specific goals in mind for body contouring
- Liposuction is equally effective for both men and women
Who are wrong candidates for Liposuction?
- Women who are pregnant or nursing
- Individuals with health problems that could interfere with their healing
- People who are taking blood-thinning medications, unless they are able to discontinue use of these medications in the weeks leading up to and following surgery
- People who are allergic to lidocaine, which is used in the procedure
What are Benefits of Liposuction
- Liposuction is normally done for cosmetic purposes, but it is sometimes used to treat certain conditions like,
- Lymphedema: A chronic, or long-term, condition in which excess fluid known as lymph collects in tissues, causing edema, or swelling. The edema commonly occurs in the arms or legs. Liposuction is sometimes used to reduce swelling, discomfort, and pain.
- Gynecomastia: Sometimes fat accumulates under a man’s breasts.
- Lipodystrophy syndrome: Fat accumulates in one part of the body and is lost in another. Liposuction can improve the patient’s appearance by providing a more natural looking body fat distribution.
- Extreme weight loss after obesity: A person with morbid obesity who loses at least 40 percent of their BMI may need treatment to remove excess skin and other abnormalities.
- Lipomas: These are benign, fatty tumors.
What are the Liposuction risks involved?
Fortunately, significant complications from liposuction surgery are infrequent. Liposuction surgery is one of the two most common procedures performed by plastic surgeons.
The subject of risks and potential complications of surgery is best discussed on a personal basis between you and your plastic surgeon. Some of the potential complications that may be discussed with you include bleeding, infection, changes in sensation, scarring, allergic reactions, damage to underlying structures, need for revisions, unsatisfactory results possibly necessitating additional procedures and medical risks.
Other risks more specific to liposuction may include indentations and irregularities. You can help minimise certain risks by following the advice and instructions of your plastic surgeon, both before and after your liposuction surgery.
Because liposuction is tailored to meet each person’s individual needs, the exact cost of liposuction can vary significantly from patient to patient. When determining the cost of treatment, there are a number of considerations to take into account. These include:
- The treatment area – Typically, larger areas such as the abdomen or back will cost more than smaller areas. However, costs can also be higher if a patient wishes to treat a particularly difficult area, such as the chin or cheeks.
- Multiple treatment areas – Liposuction costs will be higher if a patient wants to enhance several parts of his or her body.
- Body type – Because the final price is partially determined by the amount of fat removed, the treatment may cost more for larger patients.
- The procedure used – Advanced methods such as ultrasound or laser assisted liposuction typically costs more than traditional procedures.
- The doctor – A highly experienced doctor with a reputation for excellence may charge more than a less knowledgeable or respected doctor.
- The geographic area – Like most things, liposuction costs will vary depending on where a patient lives. It may cost more in a major metropolitan area than in a smaller town.
Recovery from liposuction surgery
The first few days after surgery, you should rest quietly. Slight movement within the house will be permitted as early as 2 days. Patient will be wearing a garment and one should contact doctor in case of tight garment, pain fever,
During the first 48 hours following surgery, patients experience varying degrees of swelling and bruising.
The swelling persists longer. Bruising typically disappears within seven to ten days. Stitches are usually removed within a week of surgery.
Straining, bending over and lifting should be avoided during the early postoperative period. In many instances, you will be able to resume most of your normal activities within ten days or less.
Are you looking for:
- Best Liposuction Surgeon in Dubai UAE?
- Best Hospital or Clinic for Liposuction in Dubai?
- Second opinion from Expert surgeon for Liposuction surgery in Dubai UAE?
- Liposuction cost in Dubai?
- Liposuction Dubai Price?
- Liposuction confidentiality?
- Liposuction procedure in Dubai?
- Safe and Secure Cosmetic Surgeons?
- Liposuction success rate?
Contact us now and get all required information
Liposuction in Dubai : Liposuction Surgery in Dubai : Best Liposuction Clinic in Dubai : Excess Fat Reduction Surgery By Trusted Plastic Surgeons in Dubai UAE. Llipo dubai cost, laser lipo dubai, vaser lipo dubai, smart lipo dubai, gluta lipo dubai,