Liposuction in Dubai – EMSculpt Body Contouring
Liposuction in Dubai : Liposuction surgery in Dubai : Best lipo clinic in Dubai, fat reduction surgery, fat removal & body contouring Dubai at best price and low cost. Best liposuction surgeon in Dubai & best Lipo clinic in Dubai UAE. The EMSCULPT is the world‘s only non-invasive procedure to efficiently build your muscle. It’s the world’s first and only non-invasive butt lift.
Emsculpt introduces an entirely new technology to the body contouring category that goes beyond waist line reduction and elimination of fat cells. This dual treatment addresses physiological distinctions currently excluded from other procedures, such as muscle, making it ideal for individuals seeking improvement in muscle and fat in hard to target areas.
EMSCULPT induces very strong (supramaximal) muscle contractions, not achievable through workout. When exposed to these strong contractions, the muscle tissue is forced to adapt to such extreme condition. The muscle then starts remodeling its inner structure by multiplication of fibers and their growth.
EMSculpt is the world’s only procedure to simultaneously build muscle and burn fat. This non-surgical, no downtime, FDA-approved procedure sculpts and defines select muscle regions, creating tighter abs and firmer buttocks. The results are dramatic.
On the abdominal wall, the treatment improves muscle definition that you are already seeing from your fitness routine and addresses that stubborn inch of fat on your stomach that just won’t go away. And on the buttocks, Emsculpt technology delivers the world’s first non-invasive butt lift procedure, giving you the curvature, tone, and lift that squats alone can’t achieve.
EMSculpt Body Contouring Dubai
EMSculpt is a cutting edge body sculpting treatment that safely and effortlessly builds muscle. Each 30 minute EMSculpt session is equivalent to 20,000 sit-ups or squats. Achieve your exercise and body goals in a fun, relaxed atmosphere. Blast through any fitness plateau, kickstart a healthy lifestyle, or simply help maintain your figure with EMSculpt.
What is EMSculpt? EMSculpt is regarded by many as the future of body contouring. It is the first FDA-approved device to build and sculpt muscles. This non-surgical aesthetic treatment safely and effortlessly builds muscle and delivers results in a fraction of the time it would take traditional exercise.
How Does EMSculpt Technology Work? The EMSculpt device is strapped on to the abdomen or buttocks for 30 minutes. From there, the technology uses high-intensity focused electromagnetic energy to flex your muscles 300 times their inherent capacity. The feeling is endorphin releasing similar to a full body intense workout. Similar to a traditional workout, many times you will leave the office on a natural high.
Does It Hurt? There is no pain. As the machine engages with your muscles you will feel intense rhythmic muscle contractions . You can lay down and relax during the treatment.
How Much Does EMSculpt Cost? Our plastic surgery clinic in Dubai offers special EMSculpt pricing and introductory packages. If you are ready to begin building and toning muscle contact our Dubai plastic surgery clinic today to book your EMSculpt body contouring appointment and learn more about the cost of EMSculpt.
In fact, EMSculpt® treatment can deliver the equivalent of approximately 20,000 crunches or 20,000 squats. EMSculpt® is FDA-approved to treat both the midsection and buttocks – two of the most common “problem areas” for patients. EMSculpt® is completely non-surgical and requires no downtime or recovery following your procedure.
- Tightens and tones the abdomen and buttocks
- Can build muscle through muscle contractions to improve definition
- Can reduce the prominence of stubborn fat
- Non-surgical procedure that can achieve natural-looking results with no downtime
EMSculpt® Target Areas
EMSculpt is the world’s only procedure to simultaneously build muscle and burn fat. This non-surgical, no downtime, FDA-approved procedure sculpts and defines select muscle regions, creating tighter abs and firmer buttocks. The results are dramatic. On the abdominal wall, the treatment improves muscle definition that you are already seeing from your fitness routine and addresses that stubborn inch of fat on your stomach that just won’t go away. And on the buttocks, Emsculpt technology delivers the world’s first non-invasive butt lift procedure, giving you the curvature, tone, and lift that squats alone can’t achieve.
How does EMSculpt work?
The non-invasive HIFEM® (High-Intensity Focused Electromagnetic) technology induces powerful muscle contractions in a 30 minute treatment, the equivalent of 20,000 crunches (when treating the abs) or 20,000 squats (when treating the buttocks). Additionally, these electromagnetic pulses cause a metabolic reaction within the treatment area that strengthens and builds muscles while eliminating fat cells.
The result is a deep remodeling and toning of your abdominal wall or the ideal curvature, tone and lift to your buttocks. Clinical studies show an 16% average increase in muscle mass and 19% average reduction in subcutaneous fat.
Who is a good candidate?
EMSculpt is the ideal treatment for both men and women who live a healthy lifestyle but desire a more defined abdomen, a stronger core, a reduction in lower belly pouch, or a fuller, rounder butt. The revolutionary treatment gives patients real muscle definition and thins out the layer of fat above, allowing patients to achieve fitness goals that remain out of reach.
EMSculpt is also an effective treatment for post-partum diastasis recti. Patients who are pregnant, have had hernia mesh repair, have metal hardware in the treatment area, or metal IUDs should not be treated.
What does an EMSculpt treatment feel like?
The EMSculpt treatment is painless. Most patients say it feels like an intense workout, except you are laying down and relaxing during the treatment. During the session, electromagnetic energy stimulates muscle contractions, destroying fat cells and promoting muscle development in the process. Unlike other fat reduction techniques, EmSculpt employs an electromagnetic field technology that targets precise areas to tone select muscle groups and rid the body of unwanted fat.
When will I see results?
You will begin to feel tangible results right after the treatment. Positive results are usually reported two to four weeks after the last session and continue to improve for the next few months following the treatments.
How many treatments will I need?
You will need 2 EMSculpt treatments for 2 weeks for a total of 4 treatments. The treatment time is about 30 minutes for the abdominal area and/or 30 minutes for the buttocks. There is no harm in maintenance sessions after the initial treatments as desired, because of the easy non-invasive nature of EMSculpt.
What is the downtime?
EMSculpt is a no downtime procedure giving you the freedom to return to your daily activities immediately post treatment. After the treatment, you may be slightly sore for 24-48 hours, similar to the soreness after an intense workout.
Can I do EMSculpt with truSculpt?
Yes and Yes! EMSculpt can be combined with Vanquish ME and/or truSculpt for more fat reduction, even quicker results, and more defined muscle tone. Your Tribeca Skin Center Board-certified dermatologist can put together a recommended treatment plan based on your BMI and desired results.
What do I need to do before my first treatment?
Drinking a lot of water the day of and the day after your treatments will enhance your results.
Liposuction in Dubai
Liposuction in Dubai : Liposuction Surgery in Dubai : Best Liposuction Clinic in Dubai : Excess Fat Reduction Surgery By Trusted Plastic Surgeons in Dubai
Liposuction in Dubai : Liposuction Surgery Dubai : What is Liposuction? Liposuction, also called lipoplasty, liposculpture suction, lipectomy, or lipo, is a type of cosmetic surgery that breaks up and “sucks” fat from the body. Liposuction is a surgical procedure that uses a suction technique done primarily to improve the body contours and proportion by removing excess fat deposits between the skin and muscle. The focus areas usually involve tummy, hips, thighs and arms which are often resistant to diet and exercise. Liposuction also shapes or contours these areas.
The following body areas are commonly targeted for liposuction treatment in Dubai : abdomen, back, buttock, chest, inner knees, hips, flanks (love handles), neckline and the area under the chin, thighs, both “saddlebags,” or outer thighs, and inner thighs and upper arms
Liposuction works best for people with good skin tone and elasticity, where the skin molds itself into new contours. People whose skin lacks elasticity may end up with loose-looking skin in areas where the procedure was done.
Who is the right candidate for a Liposuction?
Patients with the following conditions are considered to be suitable for this procedure:
- Area with excess fat resistant to “diet and exercise”
- Adults within 30% of their ideal weight who have firm, elastic skin and good muscle tone
- Healthy individuals, without any life-threatening illness or medical conditions that can impair healing
- Individuals with a positive outlook and specific goals in mind for body contouring
- Liposuction is equally effective for both men and women
Who are wrong candidates for Liposuction?
- Women who are pregnant or nursing
- Individuals with health problems that could interfere with their healing
- People who are taking blood-thinning medications, unless they are able to discontinue use of these medications in the weeks leading up to and following surgery
- People who are allergic to lidocaine, which is used in the procedure
What are Benefits of Liposuction
- Liposuction is normally done for cosmetic purposes, but it is sometimes used to treat certain conditions like,
- Lymphedema: A chronic, or long-term, condition in which excess fluid known as lymph collects in tissues, causing edema, or swelling. The edema commonly occurs in the arms or legs. Liposuction is sometimes used to reduce swelling, discomfort, and pain.
- Gynecomastia: Sometimes fat accumulates under a man’s breasts.
- Lipodystrophy syndrome: Fat accumulates in one part of the body and is lost in another. Liposuction can improve the patient’s appearance by providing a more natural looking body fat distribution.
- Extreme weight loss after obesity: A person with morbid obesity who loses at least 40 percent of their BMI may need treatment to remove excess skin and other abnormalities.
- Lipomas: These are benign, fatty tumors.
What are the Liposuction risks involved?
Fortunately, significant complications from liposuction surgery are infrequent. Liposuction surgery is one of the two most common procedures performed by plastic surgeons.
The subject of risks and potential complications of surgery is best discussed on a personal basis between you and your plastic surgeon. Some of the potential complications that may be discussed with you include bleeding, infection, changes in sensation, scarring, allergic reactions, damage to underlying structures, need for revisions, unsatisfactory results possibly necessitating additional procedures and medical risks.
Other risks more specific to liposuction may include indentations and irregularities. You can help minimise certain risks by following the advice and instructions of your plastic surgeon, both before and after your liposuction surgery.
Because liposuction is tailored to meet each person’s individual needs, the exact cost of liposuction can vary significantly from patient to patient. When determining the cost of treatment, there are a number of considerations to take into account. These include:
- The treatment area – Typically, larger areas such as the abdomen or back will cost more than smaller areas. However, costs can also be higher if a patient wishes to treat a particularly difficult area, such as the chin or cheeks.
- Multiple treatment areas – Liposuction costs will be higher if a patient wants to enhance several parts of his or her body.
- Body type – Because the final price is partially determined by the amount of fat removed, the treatment may cost more for larger patients.
- The procedure used – Advanced methods such as ultrasound or laser assisted liposuction typically costs more than traditional procedures.
- The doctor – A highly experienced doctor with a reputation for excellence may charge more than a less knowledgeable or respected doctor.
- The geographic area – Like most things, liposuction costs will vary depending on where a patient lives. It may cost more in a major metropolitan area than in a smaller town.
Recovery from liposuction surgery
The first few days after surgery, you should rest quietly. Slight movement within the house will be permitted as early as 2 days. Patient will be wearing a garment and one should contact doctor in case of tight garment, pain fever,
During the first 48 hours following surgery, patients experience varying degrees of swelling and bruising.
The swelling persists longer. Bruising typically disappears within seven to ten days. Stitches are usually removed within a week of surgery.
Straining, bending over and lifting should be avoided during the early postoperative period. In many instances, you will be able to resume most of your normal activities within ten days or less.
Are you looking for:
- Best Liposuction Surgeon in Dubai UAE?
- Best Hospital or Clinic for Liposuction in Dubai?
- Second opinion from Expert surgeon for Liposuction surgery in Dubai UAE?
- Liposuction cost in Dubai?
- Liposuction Dubai Price?
- Liposuction confidentiality?
- Liposuction procedure in Dubai?
- Safe and Secure Cosmetic Surgeons?
- Liposuction success rate?
Contact us now and get all required information
Liposuction in Dubai : Liposuction Surgery in Dubai : Best Liposuction Clinic in Dubai : Excess Fat Reduction Surgery By Trusted Plastic Surgeons in Dubai UAE. Liposuction in Dubai cost, liposuction in dubai deals, liposuction in dubai price, liposuction reviews, liposuction procedure cost in dubai, arm liposuction cost in dubai, how much does liposuction cost in dubai, best liposuction clinic in dubai, laser liposuction cost in Dubai UAE.